Join us at the 10th IPCRG World Conference: 6-8 May 2021

Jaime Correia de Sousa

Mar 9, 2021, 2:18:42 AM3/9/21
to mgf-c...@googlegroups.com

Dear IPCRG Senate & Friends,

Join us at the 10th IPCRG World Conference 6-8 May 2021: Breathing & Living Well

For the first time in our history, the 10th IPCRG World Conference is taking place virtually. We look forward to bringing the global primary care respiratory community together virtually in our educational and thought-provoking conference. This is a great opportunity for many delegates to register who would have not been able to travel to Dublin to attend in person. Our delegate fees have been reduced making the conference accessible to all. It is also the first time the IPCRG community will be connecting since Porto in 2018! So please clear your diary now for 6-8 May to meet friends, old and new.

Our ambitious and comprehensive programme is aimed at ALL members of the multi-disciplinary team working in all primary care settings in low-, middle- and high-income countries and focuses on the primary care management of chronic respiratory diseases. We have included sessions on the respiratory conditions you see daily – asthma, COPD, bronchiectasis, sleep apnoea, cough, breathlessness, allergy, tobacco dependence, updates on COVID-19, long/post COVID-19, COVID-19 vaccination, and operational considerations such as the organisation of care and remote working.  We know many of you care deeply about climate change, so we have a session on improving our environment and respiratory health.

Everything you will hear and see at the 10th World Conference is underpinned by the IPCRG vision of a global population breathing and feeling well through universal access to right care.

We need your help to publicise the 10th IPCRG World Conference and ask you to do the following to help us:

1)      Please share this email with your networks and encourage them to register whilst the early bird registration rates are in place. We will be posting regularly on the conference over the next few weeks using Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn and we need you to share these widely.

2)      Please upload to your website details about the conference to include: the logo, (enclosed above), the conference date of 6-8 May 2021, the programme (also above) and a link to registration (www.ipcrg2021.org). If you do not have a website, please put details on your Facebook page and pin a post about the conference, with the logo, there.

REGISTER HERE

Registration for the 10th IPCRG World Conference includes:

  • Access to the full conference programme, including all symposia, live and on-demand following the conference – the content will be available for 6 months
  • Access to the first IPCRG ePoster Showcase, available for 12 months
  • Access to the IPCRG Content
  • Access to the Sponsors Forum
  • Access to our Networking Rooms to allow for connection & collaboration with your global colleagues
  • Certificate of attendance

Important conference dates:

  • Registration is OPEN now – you can register here: www.ipcrg2021.org
  • Early Bird Delegate Fees payable until 31 March 2021
  • ePoster Showcase & Sponsors Forum opens on 3 May 2021
  • Conference is on 6-8 May 2021

Stay Connected – follow us on Facebook & Twitter for the latest news & regular updates on 10th IPCRG World Conference.

image001.jpg
IPCRG 10th World Conference Logo.jpg
IPCRG 10th World Conference Programme.pdf