search result

Rs Patel

Oct 3, 2015, 1:02:22 AM10/3/15
to MG4J
Hi,
I found mg4j very interesting & useful.As of now,I can only get internal document ids found in search result as search response.I was stucked to get values of fields stored in document in search response..I want to get them in it.Plz send me code snippets for the same or give advise for the same ASAP.
Thanks in advance.

Sebastiano Vigna

Oct 3, 2015, 3:48:23 AM10/3/15
to mg...@googlegroups.com

> On 3 Oct 2015, at 07:02, Rs Patel <patelpa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
> I found mg4j very interesting & useful.As of now,I can only get internal document ids found in search result as search response.I was stucked to get values of fields stored in document in search response..I want to get them in it.Plz send me code snippets for the same or give advise for the same ASAP.

You can build a compressed collection during the indexing process and take data from that.

RTFM. :)

Ciao,

seba