Results of Query

ammar....@studenti.uniroma1.it

Jan 30, 2015, 5:48:44 AM1/30/15
to mg...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

Please, can somebody tell me about how to change the returned results of query? I have 80000 html documents contains in its body (Authers, category, bstract) and I built the index of these documents and I can query over the index and get the result scored according to some scorer. as you know the result means the documents that contains the keywords in the query. I need to return the auther names who are related to the keywords in the query not the documents.

Kindly, can somebody give me a hint how to do this ??

Many thanks in Advance

Best regards,
Mahmoud