Message for the day 26-4-08

BK Yogini

Apr 26, 2008, 2:31:16 AM4/26/08
Message for the day     26-4-08

Introversion helps us to free our mind from wasteful and negative thinking.

Expression:

Instead of being taken by surprise and despairing, introversion helps us to remain steady and creative even during difficult situations. Introversion keeps us free from the grip of negative programming and conditioning that is already in the mind and helps us remain focused and capable.

Experience:

Even in the most negative situation, we need to practice being detached and rise above the situation and have the aim of moving forward. This gives us the understanding that there is a secret, tailor-made lesson for our own personal development, in every instance of difficulty in our life.

Brahma Kumaris
Business & Industry Wing

Please Note: We will be sending the daily "Message for the day" using a new automated service
from 1st May 2008. To continue receiving this service you need to click on the confirmation link
 which you will get in the email that will be sent this weekend with below subject.