Message for the day 25-4-08

BK Yogini

Apr 25, 2008, 2:34:05 AM4/25/08
Message for the day   25-4-08

Introversion helps us to manage our thoughts better.

Expression:

With introversion we can very easily manage our thoughts since our mind will be free from waste and negative. Also when we are  introverted, we find that there is no need to think as much as we do, but the thoughts required emerge effortlessly. Thus we are able to use our thoughts powerfully.

Experience:

When we find ourselves having a lot of thoughts due to some situation, we only need to sit in silence and practice going within ourselves instead of thinking too much about the situation. We need to make an attempt to experience the peace deep within ourselves and we will find ourselves getting calmer.

Brahma Kumaris
Business & Industry Wing

Please Note: We will be sending the daily "Message for the day" using a new automated service
from 1st May 2008.To continue receiving this service you need to click on the confirmation link
 you get in the mail that will be sent this weekend with below subject.