Message for the day 22-4-08

BK Yogini

Apr 22, 2008, 1:05:06 AM4/22/08
Please Note:

Now we will be sending the "Message for the day" daily using a new automated service from 1st May 2008 to enable you to receive these messages in the morning regularly. So to retain your subscription you will have to confirm the same by responding to our email that will be sent on this weekend Sunday with below subject.

Subject: RESPONSE REQUIRED: Confirm your request for information from mf...@aweber.com

In future new users can subscribe to "Message for the day" service by dropping a blank test mail to mf...@aweber.com

Message for the day  22-4-08

Introversion enables us to experience progress.

Expression:

When we are introverted we will be able to check ourselves and progress. Introversion gives us the power to see our own mistake, however small it might be. With the recognition of the mistake comes the power to bring about a change in us and we find progress.

Experience:

We must remind ourselves that with each mistake that happens, we actually get a chance to learn. When something goes wrong we don't have to feel disheartened, but take it as a learning for our future. This understanding gives us the experience of constant progress whatever the circumstances might be.

Brahma Kumaris
Business & Industry wing