MFM Rev C

d...@pdp8online.com

Apr 2, 2019, 6:43:44 PM4/2/19
to MFM announce
I have updated the MFM board to revision C and new orders will be the updated board unless you want the one rev B board I have left. SA1000 adapter was updated also to rev B to mostly fix the silkscreen.

If you have a DTC 520 PDP-11 disk controller and possibly a few unknown other controller the changes are needed.
Otherwise they aren't that significant.

The changes are several signal rearranged to the beaglebone which allows the time from select line active to output lines active to be reduced. This
is what make the DTC 520 happy.
Other changes were to add another pin to the cap jumper so you can move it to the new position when you wish to discharge the capacitors
Reduce some track widths from the ground plane to pins to make getting a good solder joint on those pins easier.
Fixed slight misalignment of the mounting holes
Marked the pins you pull in the connectors better.

http://www.pdp8online.com/mfm/