Next order of boards

d...@pdp8online.com

Sep 11, 2016, 10:48:42 AM9/11/16
to MFM announce
I will be ordering another batch of boards. If you wish to order more boards email me d...@pdp8online.com with how many and if bare, with surface mount chips, or fully assembled. If you currently are on the waiting list you don't need to reply.

Info is here.
http://www.pdp8online.com/mfm/

The price may be $5 more since it looks like the quantity will be less than last time. Bare boards should ship by end of month. I haven't found a place at these quantities to have them assembled for less than listed price so have been doing them myself. Assembled boards may be a couple more weeks.

I will collect payment when getting ready to start shipping.