Urgent Hiring -- NetSuite ERP – Techno Functional Consultant -- Dallas, TX (Remote)

IT Recruiter Kajal

Jun 24, 2024, 3:59:28 PM (6 days ago) Jun 24
to IT Recruiter Kajal

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

My name is Kajal, Technical Recruiter in Alpha Silicon.

We have following job requirements. Kindly go through to the job skills below and let me know your thoughts.

Job Title: NetSuite ERP – Techno Functional Consultant

Location: Dallas, TX (Remote)

Duration: Long term contract

·       Expertise in implementing and managing the Netsuite ERP application for customers.

·       Minimum 10 years of experience in NetSuite ERP as Techno Functional consultant.

·       Excellent Functional understanding of O2C, P2P and R2R flows

·       Engage with client business users to capture requirements, write functional design, process design, configuration, testing, training, and cutover.

·       Ability to lead the implementation of NetSuite ERP with the offshore team.

·       Excellent communication skills.

Kajal Dua

Email Id: kaj...@alphasilicon.us