Have Interview Slots -- Urgent Hiring -- Senior DevOps Engineer with Azure Databricks -- Raritan, NJ (Local profiles only) -- Onsite

IT Recruiter Kajal

Jun 27, 2024, 2:44:59 PM (3 days ago) Jun 27
to IT Recruiter Kajal

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

My name is Kajal, Technical Recruiter in Alpha Silicon.

We have following job requirements. Kindly go through to the job skills below and let me know your thoughts.

Position Title: Senior DevOps Engineer with Azure Databricks

Location: Raritan, NJ (Onsite)

Role Description

This is a contract role for a Senior Azure Databricks DevOps Engineer. As a Senior Azure Databricks DevOps Engineer at Alpha Silicon, you will be responsible for performing day-to-day tasks related to Azure Databricks and DevOps. This role requires on-site presence in Raritan, NJ and is only open to local profiles.

Qualifications

  • Experience with Azure Databricks and DevOps
  • Strong knowledge of Azure cloud services
  • Proficiency in Python, PowerShell, and other relevant programming languages
  • Experience with CI/CD pipelines, containerization (e.g., Docker), and source control systems (e.g., Git)
  • Knowledge of infrastructure automation tools (e.g., Terraform)
  • Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
  • Excellent communication and collaboration abilities
  • Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field
  • Relevant Azure certifications are a plus

Kajal Dua

Email Id: kaj...@alphasilicon.us