Have Interview Slots -- Urgent Hiring -- PeopleSoft Techno-Functional Architect -- Milwaukee, WI

IT Recruiter Kajal

May 9, 2024, 12:58:21 PMMay 9
to IT Recruiter Kajal

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

My name is Kajal, Technical Recruiter in Alpha Silicon.

We have following job requirements. Kindly go through to the job skills below and let me know your thoughts.

Job Title: PeopleSoft Techno-Functional Architect

Location: Milwaukee, WI (Onsite)

  • 15+ years’ experience PeopleSoft Architect who can lead a team of 15 to 20.
  • Good communication skill.
  • Good customer handling skill.
  • Able to coordinate with offshore team.
  • Responsible for end-to end support & maintenance of the system, handling functional defects, working on service level improvements & development - requirement gathering, preparing FRD, test plan, test cases & UAT support.
  • Modules - General Ledger, Payables, Receivables & Billing, Asset Management OR Core HR, Payroll.
  • Reporting - nVision, PS Query, SQR.
  • DB - Expertise in  SQL and PL/SQL.

Kajal Dua

Email Id: kaj...@alphasilicon.us