Have Interview Slots -- Urgent Hiring -- Oracle Cloud HCM Data Analyst -- Minneapolis, MN (Onsite)

IT Recruiter Kajal

Jun 27, 2024, 3:09:01 PM (3 days ago) Jun 27
to IT Recruiter Kajal

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

My name is Kajal, Technical Recruiter in Alpha Silicon.

We have following job requirements. Kindly go through to the job skills below and let me know your thoughts.

Position Title: Oracle Cloud HCM Data Analyst

Location: Minneapolis, MN (Onsite)

Long term contract position

Note – Need recent HCM Extract experience

Job Description:

The Oracle Cloud HCM Data Analyst candidate should have experience with designing and extracting data from Oracle Cloud HCM and using it for reporting or integration purposes.  The candidate should understand how business processes in the various modules of the application, especially Core HR, can add to or change data that is extracted.  Candidate must have experience working with Core HR data (Persons, Assignments, etc) and it is preferred if they have also worked with data from 1-3 other modules including Payroll, Absence Management, Compensation, and/or Time & Attendance.

It is highly desired that the candidate has worked with data warehouse, reporting, and/or API platform teams downstream from Oracle Cloud HCM to design/model data structures optimized for reporting and APIs as well as testing the data end to end from application extraction, ingestion to a datastore/data warehouse and transformation of the data for reporting purposes.

Oracle Cloud HCM Skill Set:

  • Experience working with, understanding, and testing extracted data from Core HR module as well as other modules like Payroll, Absence Management, Compensation, and/or Time & Attendance.  We also expect the candidate to have a medium level of functional knowledge of the modules and how transactions in those modules change the data that is extracted.
  • Experience working with data warehouse, reporting, and/or API platform teams downstream from Oracle HCM
  • Experience testing data that is extracted from Oracle Cloud HCM and used in downstream processes by a data warehouse, reporting, and/or API platform teams
  • Experience with HCM Data Extracts and User Entities
  • Experience with data modeling in Oracle Analytics Cloud or other analytics solution is highly desired

Kajal Dua

Email Id: kaj...@alphasilicon.us