Urgent hiring -- Salesforce Tableau CRM Analytics Developer -- Austin, TX or Cupertino, CA

IT Recruiter Kajal

May 14, 2024, 3:03:29 PMMay 14
to IT Recruiter Kajal

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

My name is Kajal, Technical Recruiter in Alpha Silicon.

We have following job requirements. Kindly go through to the job skills below and let me know your thoughts.

Job Title: Salesforce Tableau CRM Analytics Developer

Location: Austin, TX or Cupertino, CA (Onsite)

Duration: Long Term Contract

JD:-

  • Able to identify trends, patterns, and insights that can help improve customer behavior, satisfaction, and retention.
  • Should have hands-on experience on creating and maintaining data prep recipes.
  • Should have experience of transforming business requirements to data prep recipes.
  • Collect, organize, and interpret data from various sources.
  • Organizing and analyzing sales, marketing, and customer data
  • Helping sales and marketing teams deepen their market influence and build long-lasting customer relationships.
  • Development and maintenance of Tableau Dashboards
  • Hands on SQL development experience
  • Familiarity of Datawarehouse concepts

Kajal Dua

Email Id: kaj...@alphasilicon.us