Urgent Hiring -- Service Delivery Manager with Infrastructure -- Raritan, NJ (Onsite)

IT Recruiter Kajal

May 22, 2024, 2:21:09 PMMay 22
to IT Recruiter Kajal

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

My name is Kajal, Technical Recruiter in Alpha Silicon.

We have following job requirements. Kindly go through to the job skills below and let me know your thoughts.

Job Title: Service Delivery Manager with Infrastructure

Location: Raritan, NJ (Day 1 Onsite)

Duration: Long term Contract

Need local candidates only

Job Description:

We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Service Delivery Manager with a strong background in IT infrastructure. The ideal candidate will possess exceptional leadership abilities, extensive knowledge of infrastructure services, and a proven track record in managing and improving service delivery processes.

Qualifications:

1.       Education:

o   Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration, or a related field. Advanced degrees or relevant certifications (e.g., ITIL, PMP) are preferred.

2.       Experience:

o   Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in IT service delivery or service management roles, with a focus on infrastructure services.

o   Proven track record of managing and improving IT infrastructure service delivery in a client-facing environment.

o   Experience with IT service management frameworks and methodologies (e.g., ITIL, ISO 20000).

3.       Skills:

o   Strong leadership and team management skills with a demonstrated ability to lead and develop high-performing teams.

o   Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively with clients and internal stakeholders at all levels.

o   Analytical and problem-solving skills, with a focus on continuous improvement and innovation.

o   Financial acumen, with experience managing budgets and contracts.

4.       Technical Proficiency:

o   In-depth knowledge of IT infrastructure, including servers, networks, storage, and data centers.

o   Familiarity with infrastructure service management tools and technologies.

o   Understanding of cloud services, virtualization, and modern IT infrastructure technologies.

 Kajal Dua

Email Id: kaj...@alphasilicon.us