Have Interview Slots -- Urgent Hiring -- Java Architect -- Remote

IT Recruiter Kajal

May 10, 2024, 3:36:50 PMMay 10
to IT Recruiter Kajal

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

My name is Kajal, Technical Recruiter in Alpha Silicon.

We have following job requirements. Kindly go through to the job skills below and let me know your thoughts.

Job Title: Java Architect

Location: Remote

  • 8+ years of experience in designing, developing, and successfully deploying critical and complex projects
  • Strong Java skills with experience in development of concurrent and distributed systems
  • Hands on experience using Java 8 features (Streams API, Functional programming)
  • Advanced experience with Spring-based technologies (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud etc.) and caching frameworks like redis
  • Experience in designing and implementing micro services based solutions
  • Experience in event driven architecture using Kafka
  • Should have experience writing unit/integration tests
  • Experience writing SQL queries and good understanding of data model
  • Exposure of AWS cloud (EC2, ECS, Load Balancer, Security Group, Lambda, S3, etc.) - Good to have
  • Experience in DevOps development and deployment using docker and Kubernetes - Good to have
  • Strong analytical and problem-solving skills

Kajal Dua

Email Id: kaj...@alphasilicon.us