Urgent Hiring -- Oracle Cloud Finance Techno-Functional -- San Jose, CA

IT Recruiter Kajal

May 21, 2024, 8:55:13 AMMay 21
to IT Recruiter Kajal

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

My name is Kajal, Technical Recruiter in Alpha Silicon.

We have following job requirements. Kindly go through to the job skills below and let me know your thoughts.

Job Title: Oracle Cloud Finance Techno-Functional

Location: San Jose, CA (Day 1 Onsite)

  • Need 8+ years of relevant experience in Oracle Cloud Finance Module: AP, AR, GL, Period close activities.
  • Good to have implementation experience.
  • Should be able to communicate well and coordinate with other teams and client stakeholders for complex design issues.

Kajal Dua

Email Id: kaj...@alphasilicon.us