Urgently required::Lead Data Engineer _Dallas, TX(Onsite)-Only Locals required@ Long-Term Contract

Vasu Naidu

Jun 19, 2024, 11:39:00 AM (11 days ago) Jun 19
to va...@oqpoint.com
Hello ,

Greetings for the day.

I am trying to reach you for the below position .Please let me know your interest in taking the new positions.

Position:1

Title: Lead Data Engineer
Location: Dallas, TX(Onsite)
Duration: Long-Term Contract
Rate:$60/hr on c2c(All Incl)

Note: Candidates should be in office 5 days a week.

Mandatory skills: Data, Snowflake,  EL Processing (Snap Logic), Power BI, Postgres , Python, AWS

Key Responsibilities:

Designing, constructing, installing, testing, and maintaining highly scalable data management systems

Familiarity with the Agile development methodology and to be part of Agile scrum team and partner with various stake holders.

Responsible for conceptualizing and designing detailed solutions.

Works with product team to prioritize features for ongoing sprints and managing a list of data requirements based on industry trends, new technologies and project requirements.

Communicating project progress  to stakeholders and capable of handling risks and issues affecting the project.

SKILLS REQUIRED:

RDBMS:  In-depth understanding of Snowflake. (must), PostgreSQL.

Programming Languages: Python.

ETL / EL Product: Snap logic

Strong knowledge of, and experience with databases, writing medium to high complexity SQL statements, programming (ETL/ELT frameworks).

Knowledge with Data Warehouse Architecture to build and articulate conceptual, logical, and physical dimensional data models, and Star Schema artifacts.

Understanding of data modelling techniques and working knowledge with OLTP and OLAP systems.

Hands on experience working with Python and a good understanding of shells scripts (bash/zsh, grep/sed/awk etc..) is preferred.

Experience with data visualization tools like Power BI.

Familiarity with cloud platforms like AWS.

QUALIFICATIONS:

Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, Information Systems, or related field.

10+ years of relevant work experience, including previous experience leading a team.

Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.

The individual will need to be hands-on and work closely with all levels in the company.

Thanks & Regards,

K. Vasu
Sr. Technical Recruiter
OQ Point LLC
2473 152nd Ave NE,
Redmond WA 98052, USA

A VETERAN OWNED BUSINESS

Vasu Naidu

Jun 20, 2024, 11:22:40 AM (10 days ago) Jun 20
to va...@oqpoint.com
Hello ,

Greetings for the day.

I am trying to reach you for the below position .Please let me know your interest in taking the new positions.

Position:

Title: Lead Data Engineer
Location: Dallas, TX(Onsite)-Only Locals Required