Urgent Hiring -- Devops Engineer with Ansible & Nexus -- Remote

IT Recruiter Kajal

Jun 18, 2024, 9:22:05 AM (12 days ago) Jun 18
to IT Recruiter Kajal

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

My name is Kajal, Technical Recruiter in Alpha Silicon.

We have following job requirements. Kindly go through to the job skills below and let me know your thoughts.

Job Title: Devops Engineer with Ansible & Nexus

Location: Remote

Long term contract position

Max pay rate: $50/hour on C2C

Min Experience 12+ Years

Job Description:

Qualifications:

  • Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a closely related discipline, or an equivalent combination of formal education and experience
  • Minimum of 12 years of leading technical software design and development experience in applications, enterprise web application, integration services
  • 4-5 years working with teams in building and deployment of application on Micro-Service Oriented Architectures, Containerization, Infrastructure as Code, OpenShift, Kubernetes, Azure/AWS/Cloud infrastructure.
  • 4-5 years' experience with CICD tools like Azure DevOps, Tekton, ArgoCD, GitHub Enterprise, include Nexus artifact repository administration.
  • 2 years experience with SCA, SAST (SonarQube, Veracode, Nexus/NexusIQ), SBOM and DAST(OWASP Zap)
  • 2 years experience with test automation tools
  • 2 years experience with .Net, Java, python, Node, Angular, and React.
  • 1 year experience with Vault (Azure/Hashicorp/Conjur) and integration with CICD pipelines and K8s/OCP.
  • 1 year experience with K8s/ocp/aws cli. Solid understanding of Docker/Podman and K8s/Openshift, AWS or Azure CLI.
  • Experience with managing and using Git-repositories (e.g., Bitbucket, Azure DevOps Git, Github)
  • Experience in Infrastructure as Code like Terraform / ARM and Ansible (or Chef or Puppet). Knowledge of Ansible Automation is a big plus.
  • Experience building software delivery pipelines, deploying, and monitoring services, and managing/learning from incidents.
  • Knowledge of PowerShell and Linux scripting.
  • Banking, Financial services experience is preferred.

Kajal Dua

Hangout Id: kaj...@alphasilicon.us