RE: [mezzanine-users] Maintaining a fork

Larry Watson

Aug 27, 2019, 10:33:48 AM8/27/19
to mezzani...@googlegroups.com

The only idea I might have is to also update the TinyMCE editor, and make it more direct to invoke. I struggled with this for a while and finally gave up trying to invoke it.

Also fix the demo gallery so it works out of the box. (delete the two pictures with non-ansi names)

Let me know when you feel the fork is ready and I will be glad to try it.

Thanks,

Larry

Sep 2, 2019, 8:31:55 AM9/2/19
to Mezzanine Users
Hi Larry,

Thanks for replying. I will update here once I hit a stable version.