New to mezzanine and cartridge

ek ekke

Apr 14, 2021, 9:59:01 AM4/14/21
to Mezzanine Users
I want to setup a site that only does cash on delivery, I stuggle to find documentation on how to change the payment methots or I am looking in the wrong places.
Does anyone have an exaple of a COD payment system and how to implement it?

thanks

Ken Bolton

Apr 14, 2021, 10:13:04 AM4/14/21
to mezzanine-users
It may be as simple, in your case, as establishing `settings.SHOP_PAYMENT_STEP_ENABLED` as `False`.

I'm not sure I would want to do a purely CoD business. There is a very real risk of not getting paid. (Full disclosure: I automate know-your-customer due diligence for the payments industry.)