can not add a blog post in production environment

Dziugas Tornau

Jun 15, 2020, 11:28:51 AM6/15/20
to Mezzanine Users
Hi everyone,

In my Mezzanine project I have set the blog posts to list on the index page, and everything works fine in the localhost environment -
I can create new posts in the admin area and see them listed on the home page.

However, when in production, which runs on Heroku, when I try to create a new blog post in admin, I only get Other Posts and Meta data boxes,
but nothing for the blogpost content itself:

Anyone has any idea why is this so? I checked the migrations and the tables in the db - seems to be the same as in my local environment.

Would be grateful for any ideas!