TinyMCE CodeSample

Chadwick Colvin

Apr 30, 2020, 12:11:27 AM4/30/20
to Mezzanine Users
Hello,

I have been attempting to implement TinyMCE CodeSample. I understand Mezzanine uses TinyMce 4, but it doesn't specify which version exactly. CodeSample was released with TinyMCE 4.3.
I managed to configure a custom TINYMCE_SETUP_JS correctly, and have tried adding the codesample to both the plugin and toolbar settings. However, once done, the RichText Field editor no longer loads.
I am assuming this is because the CodeSample plugin is not located and therefore breaks the RichText Editor.

Does anyone have any insight on adding the CodeSample plugin to Mezzanine TinyMCE Configuraiton?

Thank you,