Error save page.

Alice Koh

May 21, 2023, 12:12:10 PM5/21/23
to Mezzanine Users
Hi I am new to Mezzanine. I install Mezzanine 6.0.0. I am not sure if it is due to compatibility with django/python or some other issue but I cannot do a simple save page as below. Please assist.

Error.jpg
Error2.jpg

Danny

May 21, 2023, 5:57:15 PM5/21/23
to mezzani...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alice,

The issue you raise is a known one, although not fixed/released yet: https://github.com/stephenmcd/mezzanine/issues/2054

There is an incompatibility between Mezzanine 6.0.0 and Bleach 6.0.0. A workaround (as noted in the issue) is to downgrade Bleach in your requirements.txt to `bleach<6`

Best of luck,

Seeya. Danny.

On 22/05/2023 12:05 am, Alice Koh wrote:
Hi I am new to Mezzanine. I install Mezzanine 6.0.0. I am not sure if it is due to compatibility with django/python or some other issue but I cannot do a simple save page as below. Please assist.

Error.jpg

AliceKoh

May 23, 2023, 8:02:23 AM5/23/23
to mezzani...@googlegroups.com, Danny