upload multiple files into media-library

jaana miettinen

Oct 28, 2021, 8:34:45 AM10/28/21
to Mezzanine Users
Hello, I'm new with mezzanine and I was told to figure out why out cutomes cannot upload multiple files into media-library.

I tried to repeat the problem in test environment and the upload worked as expected.

I'm using django 1.8 with mezzanine 4.2. When inspecting the upload button in those pages I noticed that the production side didn't have  multiple attribute in the input tag like the development side has (see attachments).
How should I configure the production provide the sama behaviour with the developemnt ?

Br, Jaana

develop.png
production.png

Marcos Sánchez Provencio - Meteogrid

Oct 28, 2021, 12:57:12 PM10/28/21
to Mezzanine Users
Hello there
This commit seems to be relevant:
It seems that the version of filebrowser-safe is older in production. I imagine that `pip list` would give you more info (if you can run it on the production server, of course).

jaana miettinen

Oct 29, 2021, 5:28:24 AM10/29/21
to Mezzanine Users
Hello, thanks for your answer, indeed there were older versions of mezzanine and filebrowser-safe  on the production environment than in the development environment!
However, before trying to upgrade the version in production env I shoudl prove that the problem is really caused by the too old versions. I heve been trying to set up a small mezzanine-server with older versions (see attachmet )

But when I try to start the server I get the error (see more details attached):
    from django.template.utils import InvalidTemplateEngineError
ImportError: No module named utils

Can you help me with a minimun combination of required modules and plugins where the problem could be repeated ?
Jaana
error.txt
requirements.txt

jaana miettinen

Oct 29, 2021, 6:10:42 AM10/29/21
to mezzani...@googlegroups.com
hi, sorry for bothering. I just found a combination of modules required for repeating the problem. No need for any more help with this issue !

Br jaana