Change blog url

Nathan Fisher

May 27, 2020, 9:17:10 AM5/27/20
to Mezzanine Users
This might be simple, might not. I haven't used Mezzanine in several years and have just come back to it. I would like to change the base url for the blog from blog to news. Any pointers on where to start?

Joseph Mohan

May 27, 2020, 9:40:38 AM5/27/20
to mezzani...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, 27 May 2020 at 14:17, Nathan Fisher <nfish...@gmail.com> wrote:
This might be simple, might not. I haven't used Mezzanine in several years and have just come back to it. I would like to change the base url for the blog from blog to news. Any pointers on where to start?

Joseph Mohan

May 27, 2020, 9:46:25 AM5/27/20
to mezzani...@googlegroups.com
Sorry on mobile, it’s a mezzanine setting.

Settings.py

BLOG_URL = “news”

Nathan Fisher

May 28, 2020, 5:41:31 PM5/28/20
to mezzani...@googlegroups.com
Thank you. I'll take a closer look later tonight.