(IVÁN): GROW RICHLY: EAT THE BREAD AND DRINK FROM THE CUP EVERY DAY:

valarezo

Jan 22, 2013, 8:04:18 PM1/22/13
Sábado, 19 de Enero, año 2013 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo,
Guayaquil, Ecuador - Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

GROW RICHLY: EAT THE BREAD AND DRINK FROM THE CUP EVERY DAY:

Our Lord Jesus Christ came to the Lord’s Table and took a sit with his
twelve apostles, and the bread with the cup of wine were ready to be
served by him not only to his followers but also to every man, woman
and child within Israel and the nations, as well. And as our Lord
Jesus Christ was ready to serve the bread and wine to everyone around
the Lord’s Table, then he prayed before our heavenly Father by
thanking Him for the bread that it was about to be broken into pieces
for his followers to eat from all over the world.

And our Lord Jesus Christ by lifting the unleavened bread before our
heavenly Father he gave thanks to Him just as he had given thanks for
the bread and wine that he served as King of Salem, Melchizedek, to
Abram and his men of war that were with him on this day. Therefore, as
our Lord Jesus Christ broke the bread, then he did it as a prophesy to
Israel and the nations that no one was going to take his life much
less break his body but that he would willingly lay down his life for
God’s children to receive his atoning-blood with the sacred-flesh and
unbroken-bones to live forever saved.

This is our heavenly Father’s salvation that He wanted to present to
every one within Israel and the nations since day one, so they may
learn to love, serve and glory Him all the days of their lives on
earth and in heaven as well forever and ever into all eternity to
come. Certainly, this is the moment that our heavenly Father had
waited for so long to see that every one within Israel and the nations
could also receive the Holy Spirit through a new birth to dress with
the sacred-flesh, unbroken-bones, and atoning-blood filled with
eternal life that they could very well enjoy on earth before they
would finally enter heaven for eternity.

Indeed, this was a glorious moment for our heavenly Father, because
now He could not only restore Adam and Eve’s life back to paradise and
eternal life with their original glories, but also every one of their
children likewise, so they may live with Him thereafter in perfect
holiness, never to know darkness again into all eternity to come.
These days, this is the glorious life that our Lord Jesus Christ needs
to transfer into your life entirely, so you may become just as he is
perfect and holy before our heavenly Father, and the only way that
this is going to be possible in your life is by being born again from
the Holy Spirit.

Therefore, at the Lord’s Table our Lord Jesus Christ served the bread
and wine to his disciples and to every one of us, too, so we may
become part of his oath (sworn) that he not only made personally to
the ancient Hebrews as they escaped Egypt but also to us today, so we
may live for God wholeheartedly anointed with divine-powers.
Certainly, this is a vow that our Lord Jesus Christ not only made to
Moses and Israel (Det. 29:12), but also to every one of us around the
world from all the families of the nations, that is, so we may partake
from the bread and drink from the cup of his atoning-blood thus to
enter into his glorious life of miracles immediately.

This glorious life that each one of us is receiving from our Lord
Jesus Christ is a life of divine-miracles that will never cease to
bless our heart, soul, mind, body and human spirit but also bless our
loved ones, including our friends, so we may become one in the Holy
Spirit before our heavenly Father forever on earth and eternity. That
is to say, also that there are amazing powers entering our bodies as
we eat the unleavened bread, that is, our Lord Jesus Christ’s sacred-
flesh and unbroken-bones, moreover drink from the cup of red-wine that
is his atoning-blood filled with the goodness of eternal life, so our
bodies may heal from all Satan’s attacks and darkness from his wicked
fallen angels.

Meaning that if you have problems, difficulties, infirmities, or
suffering terrible sickness, or even threats of death, then by eating
from the bread of the Lord Jesus Christ (the unleavened bread) and
drink from the cup of wine (the atoning-blood), immediately you will
receive powers necessary to defeat Satan’s attacks that he may be
secretly launching against you or your loved ones. In due time, our
Lord Jesus Christ said to us, through the Scriptures and his apostles,
that he has given us powers against all serpents, scorpions and all
the forces of Satan, and nothing that our enemies may through our way
will harm us.

However, for each one of us to have these glorious divine-powers
descending from heaven above directly from the tree of life that is
our Lord Jesus Christ, then we must partake from the unleavened bread
and from the cup of wine as well that are sitting every day at the
Lord’s Table, in heaven, ready for you to enjoy. Therefore, as we give
thanks to our heavenly Father as we break the bread that is Jesus
Christ’s sacred-body, and drink from the cup of wine that also is his
divine-life, then we will be eating and drinking our Lord Jesus
Christ’s sacred body and atoning-blood thus to receive amazing powers
into our bodies and entire lives at once.

Certainly, this we ought to do each day as we rise from bed because it
is our heavenly Father’s will that we receive supernatural powers from
our Lord Jesus Christ as we partake from his bread that is his sacred-
flesh and drink from his cup of wine that is his atoning-blood shed
for our sins, then we will be eating God’s sacrificed-Lamb
continually. For we are called from heaven above from the start of all
things in heaven with Adam and Eve and with every man, woman and child
from within Israel and the nations, too, to eat the bread and drink
from the cup, so we may never hunger in the desert much less go
thirsty under the every day hot Sun.

Really, this is something that we must do every day without failing,
that is, if we want to receive divine-power from our heavenly Father
and from his tree of life, that is also, His Chosen Lamb with the
atoning-blood, and we must do it constantly, because through the
desert the Israelites ate manna from heaven thus to become strong and
Spirit filled. Well, the same is true these days, that is if you want
to receive power, power, and more power, and especially if you want to
know what is our heavenly Father’s will for your life, then you must
eat and drink from the Lord Jesus Christ’s sacred-body, and you must
eat from him just as the ancient Hebrews ate from the daily sacrificed-
lambs.

That is to say, also that each time you take a piece of unleavened
bread then present it to our heavenly Father by giving Him thanks for
our Lord Jesus Christ’s sacred-body that is your daily sacrificed-lamb
in heaven and on earth, so you may eat from him his perfect and holy
life filled with blessing and countless amazing miracles. Definitely,
as you finish partaking from the bread then proceed to take the cup of
the atoning-blood that could very well be from a glass of water to any
juice or red wine, for example, then present it to our heavenly Father
by giving Him thanks for His Son Jesus Christ’s atoning-blood shed for
you over the wooden cross, and drink it.

Furthermore, as you eat and drink from our Lord Jesus Christ’s
sacrificed-body, then you will be filling your life with his sacred
life that will fill you with amazing powers, so you may not only
destroy every satanic work from the devil but you will cause blessing,
healing, and wonderful things to happen within your life and of
others, too. For this is our heavenly Father’s will that you will be
His Holy Spirit filled child on earth, because He needs to use you in
many ways not only to bless your life and that of your loved ones,
including your friends, but also He needs to bless the lives of those
that are strangers to you.

For this is how our heavenly Father reaches the lost souls of
humankind within Israel and from all the families of the nations, so
they may awaken to the knowledge that He loves them beyond all human
understanding just as a father will love his children with all the
power of his heart, soul, mind, body and human spirit, for example.
That is why that I always recommended people, especially Christians,
to eat the unleavened bread from the Lord’s Table that is his sacred
sacrificed-body, and drink from the cup that is his atoning-blood shed
for our sins over the cross at Jerusalem’s holy hill, so we do not
have to live a powerless life but, instead live a powerful life
ascending heaven forever saved.

That is why that each time I sit at any dining table, whether this is
at home or anywhere else, then first I pray within my heart to present
the bread of our Lord Jesus Christ before our heavenly Father that is
in heaven, and I thank Him for it, and then I continue to eat my meal.
Moreover, as I am ready to drink from the cup, I also present it to
our heavenly Father to give thanks for His Chosen Lamb’s atoning-
blood, and then I drink it—this is how our heavenly Father blesses my
life with amazing powers to live a normal life always ready to do His
glorious will, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ!

Therefore, you should do the same each day or whenever you may have
the time to do it, and this is that before you are ready to have your
breakfast, for example, then present your meal before our heavenly
Father as His Son’s sacred-flesh that is our daily bread. (Here,
remember the Lord’s Prayer as it reads from the Scriptures: Father,
give us our daily bread… Well, this is it, the sacred flesh of Jesus
Christ, the unleavened bread—the bread that descended from heaven,
directly from our heavenly Father for each one of us to eat every day
until Kingdom comes.)

Next, present to Him whatever you may be drinking as His Son’s atoning-
blood shed for your sins over Jerusalem’s holy hill, so He may not
only infill you with our Lord Jesus Christ’s glorious life but also
the gifts of the Holy Spirit, so you may become useful for the glory
of His name everywhere on earth and in heaven. For our heavenly Father
needs to manifest His name among the needed as sick people that may
need healing, or problems to be solved immediately as casting out
devils, or raising the dead, for instance, so people everywhere now
may live a normal life liberated from Satan’s lies and overflowing
with the Holy Spirit of the blessed name and the eternal Ten
Commandments.

Remember always to grow spiritual in the wonderful miracle world from
heaven above of our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ, and the
Holy Spirit commanding the angelic hosts to love, serve and glorify
His blessed name everywhere forever, then you must eat the daily bread
and drink from the cup of our heavenly Father’s nonstop Chosen Lamb,
our Lord Jesus Christ! Amen!

THE ROCK IS IN YOUR BELLY READY TO BURST INTO LIVING-WATER:

Our heavenly Father said to Moses take Aaron’s stick with you, the one
you used to strike the Nile river to turn the water into blood, then
go ahead with the elders of Israel, and I will show you the rock that
you will strike for water to come out for the people to drink until
they are satisfied. And Moses did exactly as our heavenly Father
commanded him to do, then he called the elders of Israel and with his
stick on his hand, then he led away, guided by the Holy Spirit,
towards the rock that our heavenly Father had said earlier to him that
He will show him, so the people may drink from it.

This is the injured-rock that our heavenly Father had used within the
Holy of Holiest in heaven and over His glorious altar where He
personally and before the angels sacrificed the glorious life of His
blessed Son, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach (The Savior Jesus Christ),
because He needed to create the world with all things, including Adam
and Eve, too. It is from this rock within the Holy of Holiest in
heaven, where the Holy Spirit rained from heaven above over the entire
creation thus to create the world and humankind for the first time, so
people may be born in it thus to come to know our heavenly Father
through the anointed sacrificed-life of His blessed Son, our Lord
Jesus Christ.

For our heavenly Father needed to be loved, worshiped, and exalted
already by man and his offspring, since Lucifer with the one-third of
the angels from heaven had rebelled viciously against Him and the
splendid sacrificed-life of His blessed Son, our Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach, because they thought that Lucifer could exalt his wicked
name above Him and His Son. Therefore, as the angels became demons,
and Lucifer Satan because of their powerful rebellion against our
heavenly Father’s blessed name and the wonderful sacrificed-life of
His blessed Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, then there was a great void
left in heaven where the angels in perfect holiness used to love,
worship, and exalt Him through the years.

Thus, our heavenly Father needed to fill this void left by the legions
of angels that had turned against Him and the superb life of His
blessed Son Jesus Christ, and that is why that our heavenly Father did
not want to create more angels but, instead create a new being that
will come out from Him to love Him breathtakingly. In time, Adam was
born from the power of the Holy Spirit that flowed directly from our
heavenly Father to become His image, so he may live according to His
likeness forever in heaven with His faithful angels, archangels,
seraphs, cherubs and other holy creatures that the only thing that
they wanted to do is to love, serve and glorify our Father.

Meaning that we are originally creatures born from the Holy Spirit
through our heavenly Father’s image to live according to His likeness
forever into eternity, so we may not only replace the fallen angels
gap left in heaven but also learn to love the Holy Spirit of His
blessed name and eternal Ten Commandments much better than the angels
could ever do. Therefore, we are destined by birth to please our
heavenly Father, and this is to love, glorify and exalt the Holy
Spirit of His blessed name and eternal commandments, but Satan
appeared before Adam and Eve through the old serpent to make them
believe the lies that he caused the angels to believe earlier against
our heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ.

And this is that Satan told Adam and Eve through the serpent’s mouth
that if they eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, then
that their eyes would be open to know good and evil just as God knows
good and evil, therefore, they will both become as God is before the
angels in heaven forever into eternity. After hearing these lies from
the old serpent, that was speaking for Satan to Adam and his children,
then Eve looked up to the forbidden fruit to take one from the tree of
knowledge of good and evil to eat from it just as she would normally
eat any fruit from the trees of paradise.

However, as Eve was eating from the forbidden fruit, then she turned
to Adam and gave him to eat from it also, without Adam ever realizing
that he was eating from the forbidden fruit that our heavenly Father
had told him earlier that the day that he ate from it then he will
certainly die with his children. On this day, Adam and his children
along with Eve, even though his children were not born yet,
nevertheless they all committed the same rebellion that the angels
along with Lucifer had committed against our heavenly Father and the
fantastic sacrificed-life of His blessed Son, our Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach: consequently our heavenly Father had to pass judgment
against them immediately.

Surely, given that Adam and Eve along with his children (not yet born
from him) had committed this terrible sin to eat from the tree of
knowledge of good and evil, instead of eating from the tree of life
that in truth is our heavenly Father initial sacrificed-life within
the Holy of Holiest in heaven, then they had to die as well. And Adam
with his children along with Eve had to die because they had become as
God is in heaven before the holy angels, but, unfortunately Adam with
his children had become gods knowing good and evil in rebellion
against our Lord Jesus Christ that is the tree of life to eat from day-
by-day thus to live through eternity in perfect holiness.

Besides, our heavenly Father did not want to have Gods living next to
Him knowing good and evil in rebellion against the superb sacrificed-
life of His blessed Son Jesus Christ that had shed his atoning-blood
initially to create the world and everything in it, including every
man, woman and child, for the glory of His blessed name and eternal
commandments. Therefore, our heavenly Father had to pass judgment
against Adam and every one of his children, including Eve, even though
they were still in his genes, meaning also that they had to die hungry
and thirsty for the fruit of life that is our Lord Jesus Christ’s
sacrificed-life within the Holy of Holiest and over the eternal rock
at Mount Sinai.

Certainly, this is why people always die either hungry or thirty, or
both simultaneously, because this is the punishment that our heavenly
Father passed against Adam and Eve in paradise for eating from the
tree of knowledge of good and evil the forbidden fruit that made them
born rebelliously as gods knowing good and evil later to die in the
grave. Therefore, each time you may feel hungry or thirsty, then this
simply means that you need to eat and drink only from our heavenly
Father’s Supper Table the fruit from the tree of life that is truly,
our Lord Jesus Christ’s bread and wine, so you may never hunger again
much less go thirsty forever into all eternity to come.

Now, since Adam and Eve had become gods in heaven knowing good and
evil in rebellion against our heavenly Father’s fruit of life that is
His blessed Son, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, then they both had to
die, including their children, so they can be born again not in the
spirit of error but in the Holy Spirit that obeys our Father. In other
words, for our heavenly Father to live in peace with Adam and his
children again in heaven then they had to become born again not from
the tree of knowledge of good and evil but, instead from the tree of
life that is our Lord Jesus Christ shedding his atoning-blood for our
salvation nailed to Adam and Eve crossed-trees.

This also meant that for Adam and Eve to live again then they had to
eat and drink from the tree of life, and this our Lord Jesus Christ
nailed to their dead crossed trees over Jerusalem’s holy hill, so they
may both receive the atoning-blood transfusion that their dead bodies
desperately needed to live again by entering heaven everlastingly
saved. Prophetically, as our Lord Jesus Christ died nailed to Adam and
Eve’s dead crossed trees over Jerusalem’s holy hill, then we do not
have to lookup to the tree of knowledge of good and evil to eat from
it but now we can search for to the tree of life that is our Lord
Jesus Christ to eat and drink eternal life.

Moreover, as we eat from the tree of life that is our Lord Jesus
Christ nailed to Adam and Eve’s crossed dead trees from paradise, then
we can certainly become born again not from the forbidden fruit from
the tree of knowledge of good and evil but, instead from the tree of
life that will give us abundantly each day the Holy Spirit. Really, as
we obey our heavenly Father by eating and drinking daily from the
fruit of life that is our Lord Jesus Christ not only nailed to Adam
and Eve’s dead trees to give them eternal life, but also we will be
eating and drinking from the bread and wine that will abundantly give
us eternal life filled with the Holy Spirit.

Now, as our heavenly Father called Moses to come along with Him and
the elders from Israel, then He was taking them to the place that He
had in mind as He said to Moses initially: You will serve me with
Israel on this mountain, so you may see my glory as no one has ever
seen it before. And this is that our heavenly Father was thinking of
the glorious eternal injured-rock that had not only received our Rebbe
Yeshua HaMoshiach’s atoning-blood shed since Creation day to give life
to every man, woman and child but also create the New Jerusalem from
heaven above to give eternal life to Israel and the nations forever
into eternity.

Accordingly, for our heavenly Father to be able to accomplish this
great task then He had to have Israel drink directly from the injured-
rock that had received initially our Lord Jesus Christ’s atoning-blood
within the Holy of Holiest in heaven, so He may liberate Israel and
the nations from the ill bloodline that is killing them progressively.
This meant that our heavenly Father had to change everyone’s
bloodline, beginning with Adam and Eve over Jerusalem’s holy hill
within Israel, so He may have people with His Son’s atoning-blood
running through their bodies moreover given them eternal life filled
with powerful miracles, wonders and great signs manifested on earth
and in heaven above thus to conquer new glories for eternity.

Therefore, as our heavenly Father had Moses with the elders of Israel
and the twelve tribes standing at Mount Sinai’s injured-rock thirsty
for living-water as the lost souls of hell by the millions do till
now, then He commanded Moses to strike the injured-rock from heaven
above for water to emanate in abundance into everywhere to touch the
nations with salvation power forever. On this day, the ancient
Israelites drank from the injured-rock the atoning-blood of our
heavenly Father’s blessed Son, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, so they
may take it through the desert into the Promised Land for David’s
daughter to give birth by the Holy Spirit the Anointed One of Israel,
our Lord Jesus Christ, the King of Israel and only possible savior
forever!

For certain, this was something important for our heavenly Father to
do with the Israelites not only because they were Abraham’s children
with whom He had personally established an Eternal Pact of Life that
will never end, but also they were the only way possible on earth to
take into Canaan His Son’s atoning-blood genes unaltered for
everyone’s perfect holiness for salvation. This simply means that our
heavenly Father was able to pass His blessed Son Jesus Christ’s
atoning-blood into Abraham’s children and into every one else from all
the nations of the entire world without ever being contaminated with
anyone’s sin or rebellion as it was in Adam and Eve’s case in
paradise.

This means also that our heavenly Father transferred successfully His
blessed Son’s atoning-blood through the Israelites’ genes’ pool into
David’s daughter, so through her virgin womb will give us not only
eternal salvation but also the sacred-flesh, the unbroken-bones, and
the atoning-blood that will erase our sins forever, furthermore
receive our new glorified bodies to return to heaven forever
vindicated. In truth, this is the happiest day of our heavenly Father
as He saw how His blessed Son Jesus Christ’s atoning-blood had been
introduced successfully into the Promised Land without sin, without
blemish, and without any relation to any human being, including
David’s virgin daughter, because His Son’s atoning-blood never got
mixed with his mother’s blood.

(This is possible as in the case as when an ill woman has a baby in
her womb for nine-moths without ever contaminating her baby with her
diseases that could be any of the ones that scientifically we know or
not, as “aids,” for example, where it has been many unexplained cases
where babies are born free from this terrible decease. This was a
powerful miracle from our heavenly Father that caused that David’s
daughter bloodline will never mix in with our Lord Jesus Christ
atoning-blood, so our bloodline will continue to stay free from sin,
curses, and the terrible touch of Satan’s lie thus to inherit eternal
life with the new glorified body to ascend to heaven forever saved
anyday now.)

Meaning also that our heavenly Father’s blessed Son Jesus Christ’s
atoning-blood was as good as in day one as it was shed within the Holy
of Holiest in heaven and over the eternal rock at Mount Sinai, so
Israel may drink from it to the full to the day he shed it again over
Jerusalem’s holy hill to seal salvation for everyone forever. For
example, Mary had been invited to a wedding in Cana alone with Jesus
Christ and his disciples, and through the festivities the wine
finished, and so Mary came to Jesus Christ to let him know that there
was no more wine already for the wedding to continue to be celebrated
as usually is during its traditional Jewish customs.

Timely, Jesus Christ said to Mary what do you have in me woman: my
time has not yet come to do anything for anyone. (And the reason that
our Lord Jesus Christ responded in this manner to Mary’s request to
help the people of the wedding with more wine, it was because she had
nothing to do with his atoning-blood; she had no power to take from
what is his alone to give it to others, because it was not his time
yet to do this anyhow.) Nevertheless, Mary told the people that were
catering the food and services for the wedding’s celebrations to do
whatever Jesus would tell them to do.

Then Jesus Christ said: take those empty jars that you have there on
the floor and fill them with water to the brim. And as you have done
that, then dip a cup into one of the jars and give it to the
ceremonial chief to taste it. Then, as the master of ceremony tasted
it he approached the husband savoring the good wine in his mouth to
say: normally the good wine is served first in any wedding or
festivity within our country but you have reserved wisely the best
wine for last. How clever you are my countryman, cheers. Cheers,
indeed, to you and to all! I am going back to fill my cup again; I
will see you later.

(Here, our Lord Jesus Christ was telling us that his mother Mary had
nothing to do with his atoning-blood while he was born within her
virgin womb, and that he could not serve of his wine yet because his
time had not come thus to serve it (the atoning-blood) for everyone to
drink from it to the full for eternal salvation. Nonetheless, our Lord
Jesus Christ ordered that the empty jars may be filled to the brim
with water, so he may turn them into wine for everyone within the
wedding and its festivities may drink from it to the full or joy of
their hearts thus to honor Mary’s faith in him before the people
present in the wedding.)

But, first our Lord Jesus Christ had the chief of ceremony to taste
from it, so he may give testimony that the previous wine that had
finished already was not of good quality, and this is Adam and Eve’s
ill blood, however, now the new wine that is his atoning-blood is the
best to drink, and it has been saved for last. Certainly, this is the
atoning-blood that the first Hebrews drank at from the injured-rock
that our heavenly Father commanded Moses to strike it once, however,
Moses in his anger injured the rock with the stick, and this rock is
our Lord Jesus Christ standing faithfully over it, moreover it had
received the precious atoning-blood that erases sin and saves the
living soul forever.

This injured-rock stained with Jesus Christ’s atoning-blood is the
foundation of everyone’s faith for angels in heaven and for every one
on earth, so they may approach it and drink from it the atoning-blood
turned into living-water at our heavenly Father’s command for every
one to drink abundantly salvation thus to enter without sin and
eternally justified into eternal life in heaven. Unquestionably, if
you drink from the injured-rock today, whether this rock was injured
initially within the Holy of Holiest and over Mount Sinai’s foot or
over Jerusalem’s holy hill, it will emanate living-water just as it
did in heaven for the angels, over the desert for Moses and Israel,
and over Jerusalem’s holy hill for the nations everywhere to be
blessed immediately.

Moreover, as you drink from the injured-rock that has received our
Lord Jesus Christ’s atoning-blood within the Holy of Holiest in
heaven, over Mount Sinai’s foot, or over Jerusalem’s holy hill, then
living-water will gush out from out of your belly into eternity,
because now this ancient rock, whether you know it or not, it lives
within you forever into everlasting. That is correct; believe it
within all your heart today on earth and forever in heaven. Living-
water will emanate as the river of life from heaven above directly
from your belly, so you may always drink from it, moreover give others
to drink from this fountain of living-water that the angels in heaven
drank, Moses with Israel drank at Mount Sinai, and the nations these
days are drinking from it liberally from Jerusalem’s holy hill for
forgiveness, healing and salvation.

This is for real my friend these days: you with your loved ones and
friends from everywhere on earth, too, can drink liberally directly
from heaven from the Holy Spirit of God coming down from within the
Holy of Holiest’s altar and from the continuous celestial-sacrifice of
His Son’s atoning-blood (Gn. 1:2). Surely, you can drink directly from
the cup of wine the living-water that is always gushing out from our
Lord Jesus Christ’s ancient wounds that gave out the Holy Spirit of
the atoning-blood to atone for the creation of the world, but also for
the birth from the Holy Spirit of Adam and Eve in paradise thus to
become God’s children forever.

To be exact, our heavenly Father’s Chosen Lamb with the atoning-blood
is the foundation of the world with all its things from the beginning,
including Adam, and it is also our Lord Jesus Christ’s atoning-blood
for the creation of the new world with every man, woman and child born
from the Holy Spirit to live forever in perfect holiness into
everlasting. This is the reason that our heavenly did not only desire
for Abraham’s children to drink from the injured-rock at Mount Sinai
with Moses (His humble servant), but also He desired to see the
nations drinking from the injured-rock at Jerusalem’s holy hill soon,
so they may become saved from sin, moreover enter heaven forever
justified into all eternity.

Meaning also that our heavenly Father still yearns from within His
holy heart for every one within Israel and the nations likewise to
drink abundantly from the injured-rock at Jerusalem’s holy hill the
atoning-blood turned into living-water over His Supper Table, so He
may fill them with eternal life and amazing blessings of miracles on
earth and in heaven forever. Truly, if you drink from the injured-rock
our heavenly Father will be happy with you with His faithful angels
dancing and praising Him, and if you cause His heart to be happy with
your faith resting in His Son, then He will bless you amazingly;
however, if you make Him sad because you delay from drinking from His
injured-rock, then you will “thirst-hunger-and-suffer.”

This means that our heavenly Father will be unhappy with you
everlastingly, and because He is sad in heaven then His sadness will
enter into your heart until you realize that is wrong to make Him
unhappy by staying away from His ancient eternal-rock that is His
blessed Son Jesus Christ that needs you to drink from him the atoning-
blood turned into living-water. Here is where Satan with his devils
may try desperately to attack you because you continue to live
unprotected from the amazing powers of the injured-rock from heaven
above, over Mount Sinai’s summit, and over Jerusalem’s holy hill for
sickness and terrible diseases with the potential of death to overtake
your life mercilessly until you die forever thirsty, hunger, and
cursed in hell.

However, as you drink from the ancient-rock the living-water gushing
out continually from heaven above then you will become a new person,
so you may not only be filled with the Holy Spirit from heaven above
but also begin to live the life that our heavenly Father has granted
you to live with your loved ones and friends on earth these days. And
this is a superb life of every day miracles that will fill your life
with amazing pristine-life from heaven above that will make you feel
so happy and joyful with our heavenly Father, His blessed Son Jesus
Christ, and His glorious Holy Spirit that has given you a new birth on
earth to ascend into heaven forever saved anyday now.

Certainly, this is a new birth into eternal life in heaven so you may
live the angelic life that you should be living already before our
heavenly Father along with His glorious angels that the only thing
they always think of you, it is to bless you beyond all human
understanding, so you may live a very fruitful and fulfill life.
Moreover, you will certainly live a very happy life on earth these
days, and the angelic hosts from heaven above, including with all the
animal kingdoms on earth, will make sure that you will live the
magnificent life that you deserve to live, because you have made our
heavenly Father happy in heaven forever at last through His Son Jesus
Christ.

Thus, remember that these are the words that our heavenly Father
manifested from heaven above to each one of us as our Lord Jesus
Christ stood over the transfiguration mountain to speak to Moses and
Elijah about the great salvation that Israel was about to receive
soon, and our heavenly Father said: This is my Son in whom I am well
pleased. Do whatever he may tell you to do these days in your life
because he is my way, my truth and my life that I have entrusted unto
you to live on earth and in heaven forever blessed and saved, so you
will never lack anything but you will continue to enrich your life for
the glory of mine name.

Surely, these days the only thing that is going to make you happy on
earth just as our heavenly Father is joyful in heaven with His angels,
our Lord Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit, it will be to drink
abundantly from the injured-rock the atoning-blood turned into living-
water that will enrich your soul moreover bless every cell of your
entire body. Certainly, this is the happiness of your heart, soul,
mind, body, and human spirit that Satan with his demons of infirmities
cannot stand for a second on earth or in hell, therefore he will walk
out from your life with his devils forever, so you may live at last
your life without his lies and terrible hidden curses of eternal
destruction.

Naturally, to live without Satan’s lies, curses, infirmities and
threats of death is a magnificent life to enjoy already these days,
then how much more glorious it will be to your heart, soul, mind, body
and human spirit as you are born by the Holy Spirit, because you have
eaten the bread and drunk from the cup from our Lord Jesus Christ’s
hands. Surely, this is the amazing life of your heart that you will
never want to abandon but live it intensely, because you have been
born from the Holy Spirit that brought into the world through the
virgin womb of David’s daughter Jesus Christ thus to inherit eternal
life with the sacred-flesh, unbroken-bones, and atoning-blood to
ascend into heaven forever saved instantly.

It is this unique life of His blessed Son, our Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach, that our heavenly Father needs to meet you face-to-face on
earth today and in heaven forever, because this is a superb life
filled with daily miracles and wonders that Satan knows nothing about,
furthermore this life existed already before he was created, so you
may live everlastingly blessed today. Unquestionably, our heavenly
Father has blessed you with mighty blessings from heaven above and
from the earth below, so you may live an exceptional life away from
Satan’s lies, curses, infirmities and death, thus it is within this
life only filled with the Holy Spirit (and not the spirit of error)
where our Father will be close to you with His daily blessings.

Moreover, if you live close to our heavenly Father then you will
receive blessings that make Him very happy with His faithful angels in
heaven, so you will never know again the absence of love, peace,
happiness, furthermore you will feel that our Lord Jesus Christ and
the Holy Spirit love you more than anything precious from heaven above
or the earth below. This is the life where our heavenly Father will
see you from head to foot just as holy and perfect as His blessed Son
is, our Lord Jesus Christ, thus only to love, bless and enrich you
with the things that His immense heart and divine soul have always
enjoyed with the angelic hosts and the Holy Spirit through eternity
until now.

Truly, within this amazing life you will be able to see farther than
any horizon on earth and in heaven as well, because you are not longer
the limited person with the spirit of error as your everyday guide,
now you are guided constantly by our heavenly Father and His blessed
Son Jesus Christ through the celebrated presence of the Holy Spirit.
This is an exalted life filled with the Holy Spirit because you have
abandoned forever already to the grave the spirit of error that you
received by default from Adam and Eve the day you were born on earth
through your mother’s womb, however, since now you have believed in
Jesus Christ the Holy Spirit has entered into your life for eternity.

This is your day as you can truly bury forever under the ground the
spirit of error that you received from Adam and Eve as they both
believed Satan’s lies from the serpent’s mouth that assured them that
if they eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, then they
will be as God forever knowing good and evil always. Nevertheless, if
you remove the spirit of error from you, and the way to escape it with
its terrible consequences it will be by been born from the Holy Spirit
as you invoke his anointed name with your mouth for salvation by
believing within your heart for justice that he is your high priest,
then you are saved for our heavenly Father’s glory forever.

This means that you are no longer guided by Satan’s lies, curses,
infirmities, problems, difficulties, and threats of death, but,
instead now you are guided directly from the world from heaven above
where our heavenly Father lives with His angels because you are born
from the Holy Spirit that is rich with love, peace, prosperity, and
new amazing glories to conquer forever. Certainly, within this
pristine-life from our Lord Jesus Christ our heavenly Father has
filled you with the Holy Spirit immensely, because He only wants to
enrich your life into prosperity for the things you do with your loved
ones and friends, for He needs you to love Him as you have never loved
anyone with all your mind, heart, soul, body, and strength.

Sincerely, because you are born from the Holy Spirit and filled with
the richness from heaven above and from the earth below, then you will
be able to love Him to the point that you will be enriched enough to
conquer new amazing glorious that have never been conquered before by
any angel from heaven above thus to exalt His name magnificently
forever. Furthermore, this is not something that is too hard for you
to do immediately, because you will never be alone as you walk the
way, truth and life of our Lord Jesus Christ on earth these days and
in heaven for eternity, but our heavenly Father along with His blessed
Son and the Holy Spirit with the angels will be with you always.

These days, on earth you have a secured blessed life with our Lord
Jesus Christ, because the atoning-blood that needed to enter into your
heart, body, soul and human spirit was shed initially from heaven
above since Creation day, so the Hebrews may drink it turned into
living-water from the injured-rock for you to drink it also always at
Jerusalem’s holy hill. Surely, you are blessed richly already in the
heavens above and on the earth below, and Satan has nothing to do with
your blessings, so he has to stay away from you with his fallen angels
thus to see you how our heavenly Father blesses you each day
miraculously through the glorious progressive shed life from heaven
above of His blessed Son Jesus Christ.

Now, you have wonderful miracles invading your entire life and of your
loved ones, too, as you open the door of your heart for our Lord Jesus
Christ to enter with the Holy Spirit thus to do the wonderful things
that our heavenly Father needs do to within you for the glory of His
blessed name on earth and in heaven forever. And these are things to
finish the work that He personally started within your heart as you
were born from the power of the Holy Spirit in His image to live
according to His likeness forever into eternity on earth and within
the New Jerusalem from heaven above where the Holy Spirit of love
thrives supremely each day within our hearts.

This is the people that our heavenly Father wants to have in heaven
born from the Holy Spirit to be Gods and priests for the service of
His supreme celestial-sacrifice of His Son’s atoning-blood shed to
create the world with every man, woman and child with the things that
they will inherit everlastingly to love, serve and glorify His holy
name. Moreover, you are called directly by Him from heaven above by
the power of the Holy Spirit so you may be born again into the New
Jerusalem from heaven above as you believe within your heart for
justice to confess with your lips for salvation our Lord Jesus Christ
that is given you to drink abundantly from the injured-rock the
atoning-blood turned into living-water.

For the reason that for the Hebrews to enter into the Promised Land
they had to drink from the injured-rock our Lord Jesus Christ’s
atoning-blood turned into living-water, so the same is true with each
one of us these days, we must also approach the injured-rock to drink
from it to enter into the New Jerusalem from heaven above to live
forever blessed. To this day, our heavenly Father is standing with
Moses, the elders of Israel and millions of angels with saved people
from the past to bear witness that you approach the injured-rock to
drink generously from the atoning-blood turned into living-water for
you to live forever saved on earth these days and in heaven for
eternity for His name new amazing glories.

Therefore, today you cannot say the injured-rock emanating our Lord
Jesus Christ’s atoning-blood is too far-off from me, it is within the
Holy of Holiest in heaven, or at Mount Sinai, or at Jerusalem’s holy
hill, but, instead our Father has brought it already right into your
belly so as you believe in Jesus Christ, it will burst with living-
water into eternity. In other words, our heavenly Father has placed
the injured-rock from within the Holy of Holiest in heaven, or from
Mount Sinai, or Jerusalem’s holy hill, right inside you to strike it
with your faith in His Son’s atoning-blood, just as Moses did it with
Aaron’s stick, thus to burst into a river of living water emanating
from your belly into everlasting.

That is correct: our heavenly Father has already placed the injured-
rock within you, so as you believe with you heart for justice to
confess with your lips for salvation that our Lord Jesus Christ is
your priest, Chosen Lamb with the atoning-blood, and your personal
savior of your living-soul, then a river of living-water will burst
from your belly into eternity. This atoning-blood turned into living-
water from the injured-rock within you will wash away forever every
day sin, sickness, diseases, problems, difficulties, death, and all
the evil that Satan may try to throw against you with his terrible
usual lies, so you may live a life filled with blessings, peace,
prosperity thus to enjoy in eternal happiness divine-love with your
loved ones. Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto
the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yeshua, and shalt
believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou
shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 3:10

Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30

Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead.
See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal
Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of
JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the
HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE
according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND
ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS
of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in
your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it
is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture
says, "Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there
is no difference between Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or
great, wise or not-- just the same, the Lord is Lord of all and richly
blesses them who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of
the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the
L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from
sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your
ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful
new life with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better. Talk to
GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday. Be baptized in
water submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of God, worship,
fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and gentile believers
as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final
authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in
your prayers for me and my loved ones, for your prayers are very
important in heaven. You do not have any idea how important your
prayers are in Heaven; Jesus suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed
His Precious Blood and Died on the Cross of Golgotha for your prayers
to be heard in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest. That is CORRECT. The
Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy Angels
hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest too. I most add
that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY ANGELS in
HEAVEN when you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of
HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=7&Itemid=18

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main