Mew Mew'sYarn Shop 10th Anniversery Sale

MewMewsYarnShop

Jul 21, 2016, 10:32:14 PM7/21/16
to Mew Mew's Yarn Shop
Mew Mew's Yarn Shop is turning 10!!!!
Really? Yes, really. We opened in June of 2006 in Louisville.In 2009 we skedaddled down the road 2 miles to Atlas Valley Shopping Center in Lafayette next to Brewing Market Coffee Shop!

The celebration of 10 years in the yarn biz will take place:
Tues. July 26 through Saturday July 30    10 -6 each day

2770 Dagny Way
Unit 108
Atlas Valley Shopping Center
Arapaho & 95th St.
Lafayette, C0 80026

Everything in stock 20% - 60% off!
This is our biggest sale ever!!!!

Mew Mew recomends stocking up on needles and charcoal grey, mousy grey, and natural white fluffy yarn so you'll be supplied for the long cold winter mitten and muff knitting season! She feels a  dash of emerald green yarn amidst cuff and thumb tip would certainly complement  the grey nicely.

You'll find fur balls of bargains in : Addi Needles, Buttons, Patterns,Rowan Yarns and Magazines, MJ yarns,Bulky Alpaca, Spinning Fibers, Novelty Yarns, and Local Handspun yarn and Local ceramic buttons.

All sales final for this big sale.
Sale excludes finished items, classes, special orders and Red Wagon Alpaca Yarn.  mEOW MEOW
Thanks to all our wonderful furry customers for 10 warm years...and many more to come!!!meow mewo