Mew Mew's Yarn Shop Mewsletter

Mew Mews Yarn Shop

Mar 31, 2017, 4:30:16 PM3/31/17
to mewmews...@googlegroups.com, s...@mewmewsyarnshop.com, coyot...@gmail.com
Mew Mew's Yarn Shop
2770 Dagny Way
Unit 108
Atlas Valley Shopping Center
95th & Arapahoe
Lafayette, Co 80026

303-665-5591
www.mewmewsyarnshop.com

Hours:

Tues. - Sat 10 - 6

Hola!
New classes will be up very soon on our class page on website www.mewme
wsarnshop.com

A La Carte classes cover anything you want in knit or crochet, from
beginning, to finishing. It's run like a one-room schoolhouse. Small
classes assure everyone gets one-on-one help! Bring your project(s) or
get started on something, anything.

Please check the schedule on our website!

Free Form Fiber Arts w/ Julie

The class for using your stash of oddballs to make something fabulous
without the use of patterns!  Please see samples at the shop!

Jill Graham is a master spinner and fine lace knitter. Join her class
and learn the intricacies of Estonian, Russian, And Shetland lace.
Her introductory lecture class takes place Monday, April 3  4 - 6 p.m.
$22 call shop to sign up. 303-665-5591

****************************
Exciting Mew News!!!

Save the date!   Monday, June 12  6 - 8 p.m.

Mew Mew's Yarn Shop welcomes Katherine Durack presenting "Suffrage in
Stitches" trunk show and talk celebrating the connection between
crochet and women's suffrage.

2020 marks the 100th anniversary of the 19th Amendment!

Katherine's historically inspired crochet patterns will be available
for purchase.
We'll meet right here at the shop!
Program is free, donations accepted. www.suffrageinstitches.com

**

Watch out for blue knitted & crochet strips adorning trees in:

Waneka Park, Lafayette
Central Park, Boulder
Roosevelt Park, Longmont

Voices for children CASA is spreading child abuse awareness "yarn
bombing" during the month of April.  Thanks to all volunteers that did
their bit by knitting or crocheting pieces for this project!

If you're keen on helping more with  the installation and clean up for
this project  go to:  http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0b4baaaa2da0f94
-yarnbombing

I'm helping at Waneka on Sun. April 9th  1-4  sign up at the above site
and  come join me!
Charity Knits

We gather at Mew Mew's Yarn Shop every 2nd Tuesday with our needles and
hooks and whip out hats, booties, blankets, sweaters for distribution
to wee ones at Lafayette's Clinica Campesina!
Some free yarn and patterns available. Please Join Us!!
April 11

May 9

June 13

10 - 12

Yarn Yodel

Malabrigo Rios

Kraemer Tatamy Tweed wrst and dk weights

Small bits sold by the yd. from MJ yarns.

*********************
Calling all Elizabeth Zimmermann fans!! We meet the 1st Sat. of every
month to work on E.Z. patterns.. Free!! 10 - 11:30     Just show up at
the shop!!

check out our full schedule at: www.mewmewsyarnshop.com
Private lessons, repairs, finishing of projects available...please ask

Follow us on Facebook "mewmews yarn shop" and Instagram
"mewmewsyarnshop"

Thank you for supporting your small local friendly yarn shop!! sue sue
and mewmew