2017 Holiday Handknit and Crochet items

1 view

sue

Nov 25, 2017, 5:38:41 PM11/25/17
to Mew Mew's Yarn Shop

Mew Mew's Annual Holiday Sale of Handknit and Handcrocheted items!
Rules:
Bring items in for sale Fri. Dec 1 - Dec 24
All items must contain some yarn purchased at Mew Mew's Yarn shop. No receipt required, it's up to your memory.
All items must be attached with a tag that includes the following information:
Price, your name, washing/size/fiber content, any other info.
Mew Mew's will retain a 20% commission if your item sells and will be responsible for collecting sales tax.
Small items sell best:  hats, scarves, mitts, gloves, socks, ornaments, cowls,

When you bring in your items please sign the contract at the shop.
That's it! It's our way of helping our customers sell their holiday items, and lets others choose a handmade gift if they don't have the time or talent to create it themselves.
Any Questions? please call Mew Mew's 303-665-5591  Tues - Sat 10 - 6  or email s...@mewmewsyarnshop.com