Mew Mew's Yarn Shop News

1 view

Mew Mews Yarn Shop

Mar 10, 2017, 6:27:07 PM3/10/17
to mewmews...@googlegroups.com, s...@mewmewsyarnshop.com
Mew Mew's Yarn SHop
2770 Dagny Way
Unit 108
Atlas Valley Shopping Center
95
th & Arapaho
Lafayette, Co 80026

303-665-5591

Tues - Sat  10 - 6

FREE YARN for A CAUSE!  PLEASE HELP!!!

Mew Mew is inviting you to get your paws knitting or crocheting for a
CAUSE!!

What Cause?

CASA: Voices for Children provides trained volunteers to advocate for
abused and neglected children  in Boulder County.

What can I do?

 KNit or Crochet strips or squares that will be used to "yarn bomb"
trees throughout Boulder County in April to draw attention  for Child
Abuse Prevention Month.

MOre info:

  Use any BLUE yarn. Get free yarn at Mew Mew's Yarn Shop or use yarn
from your stash.
Make strips 6" wide by 6' long...or whatever you can do.

What then?: We are collecting them at Mew Mew's Yarn Shop . Please turn
them in by April 5th.   We will do the rest. Look for your work to
appear around Boulder, Longmont, and Lafayette parks in April!!!

Please help if you can. Thanks Meow

casa
casa2