Mew Mew says meow bye

1 view

Mew Mew's Yarn Shop

May 18, 2018, 4:36:03 PM5/18/18
to Mew Mew's Yarn Shop
Mew Mew invites you to her "Changing of the Guard" sale!

After 12 wonderful years Mew Mew welcomes a new shop owner and a new name!
Help us reduce current inventory, a few furnishings and many fabulous handknit/crocheted store samples.
Now thru May 31:

25% off and more on ALL inventory: yarn, needles, books,etc....

ALL BUTTONS from our huge button collection by the tube  50% off!

All Patterns buy 1 get 2 more free!

35% off organic cotton and kits, Brown Sheep Superwash Bulky, Plymouth baby alpaca collage wrst. , Tahki cotton blends, Kraemer Tatamy Tweed cotton blends, Debbie Bliss Aran cashmerino

50% off Rowan Cocoon, Rowan softyak dk, Rowan Creative Linen, remaining Rowan Magazines

Sue will continue to teach classes through June and then starting again in September.
Please Welcome Julie and Maverick Fiber Arts!  Lots of new stuff and classes in July!

Thanks to all our supporters of your local friendly yarn shop!  sue sue and mew mew