Mew Mew's Yarn Shop Mewsletter

sue

Dec 8, 2017, 6:10:41 PM12/8/17
to Mew Mew's Yarn Shop
Mew Mew's Yarn Shop
2770 Dagny Way
Unit 108
Atlas Valley Shopping Center
95th & Arapahoe
Lafayette, Co 80026
303-665-5591
www.mewmewsyarnshop.com

Hours:
Tues - Sat 10 - 6
closed Sunday and Monday for cat nap

Greetings ! The weather here at Mew Mew's has been steady wooly fluff with chance of pom poms. Hope you're headed into the bulk of your knitting season too!
Bee Sweet Yarns is back with silk ribbons , zing string (a cotton carry- along hand tied with beads & stones), and the famous "magic ball" hand tied lengths of ribbon, mohair, various lovely fibers perfect for an elegant scarf or shawl.

You will find something special for any knitter or crocher: new silk needle cases by Delta A,  MJ yarn dyed right here in Lafayette, Lykke "driftwood" crochet set,  Addi Click Lace set,  Knitters' Pride straight color needle set, Denise interchangeable sets, organic cotton baby blanket kits by Appalacian Baby. Entise a mechanical friend into knitting with an Addi Express circular knitting machine
You know you're serious when you own your own swift & ball winder!
You'll also find marble shawl pins of every color, local alpaca roving and spun yarns from Red Wagon Organic Farm and  Local hand spun one-of-a-kind skeins.

Running out of time? We invite Mew Mew customers to sell their handknit and hand crocheted items every December. Come check out these lovely one-of-a-kind mitts, scarves, hats and ornaments!

Don't forget to ask for a Mew Mew's gift certificate this year. Good for classes or yarn or anything in the shop, except Mew Mew!

Come join us any Tuesday afternoon for our group knit/crochet/chat groups!

Want to knit for others? We meet and make hats, blankets, sweaters for children and babies for Clinica Campesina . This group meets the 2nd Tuesday of each month 10 - 12. Bring your own needles and hooks. Free yarn and patterns or bring your own.

We started an Elizabeth Zimmermann club on Jan 1, 2017 to knit through her Knitter's Almanac ( a project for each month of the year). We wanted to continue it this next year too, and branch out by inviting anyone that wants to work on any project to join us! We meet the first Saturday of each month 10 - 12. Free! Bring your project and stories and anecdotes  to share!

Mark your calendar for this coming Tues, Dec 12 when Mew Mew's invites Veronica from Dream In Color Yarns to bring her trunk show of lovely hand paints for sale! Large variety of unique skeins! You will find something special! She'll be here all day, 10 - 6.
Don't miss the opportunity!

We wish you the best in your season celebrations! May you find time to curl up and enjoy the comfort of wooly fiber flowing through your fingers!

Thanks to all our customers that keep Mew Mew's going!

Note: In addition to being closed every Sunday and Monday, we will also be closed Tues Jan 2 for inventory.

From your local friendly yarn shop,
sue sue and mew mew