Mew Mew's Yarn SHop mewsletter

Mew Mews Yarn Shop

Dec 15, 2016, 5:30:11 PM12/15/16
to mewmews...@googlegroups.com, s...@mewmewsyarnshop.com
Happy Holidays to All

Hope you're busy knitting/crocheting wonderfully warm things!

Mew Mew's Yarn Shop
2770 Dagny Way
Unit 108
Lafayette, Co 80026
Atlas Valley
95th & Arapaho

303-665-5591

Hrs: Tues - Sat 10 - 6

closed Sundays and Mondays for cat nap

www.mewmewsyarnshop.com

If you're running short on time, please come in and browse all our
lovely hand made hats, scarves, hand warmers,and ornaments for sale. All
items are made by local customers, just like you.

*******New Line in from merry England:

********Mew Mew's now stocks King Cole Yarns******************

We have a luxurious basket of skeins from King Cole for you to try out
in the shop. Stop in, grab some loaner needles and test drive a bundle
load of yarns. We have a stack of complimentary patterns to accompany
the yarn as well! See what the Brits are in to.

****

In addition to all the class offerings listed on web site:
www.mewmewsyarnshop.com

We are offering an A La Carte class that will meet 1 time a month, not
once per week like the other A La Carte classes.
This A La Carte Class will meet the 2nd Saturday of every month from 10
-12

sign up for 3 months at a time for $64 Starts in January
**************

Don't miss the Elizabeth Zimmermann club...free! starts Jan 7th 10 -
11:30

We'll work on E. Zimmermann patterns and work through her ALMANAC
book..a new project for each month! You need support and a challenge to
complete a new project each month...this club will do it! Please join
us!

****************

New classes on tap for Jan: Understanding Lace construction with Jill
Graham
2nd and 4th Monday of Jan/Feb starts Jan 9

Free Form knitting/Crocheting with Julie continues in January. Get a 2
week taste of the art form on Jan 9,16 , Monday 10 - 12 for $44

Remember to ask for a Mew Mew's Yarn Shop gift certificate!!!

check out the total news at www.mewmewsyarnshop.com

or call us to ask about something: 303-665-5591

thanks to all for supporting your local friendly yarn shop!!
sue sue and mew mew