Mew Mew's 40 - 70% off all inventory

1 view

Mew Mew's Yarn Shop

Jun 6, 2018, 4:50:25 PM6/6/18
to Mew Mew's Yarn Shop
Mew Mew's Yarn SHop
2770 Dagny Way
Unit 108
95th & Arapahoe
Lafayette, Co 80026

ph. 303-665-5591

hours: 10 - 6 Tues - Sat

Howdy,

If you haven't heard, Mew Mew's is transitioning to a new owner and a new name!

We are reducing all inventory (except consignment items) through June 2018.

Julie will grab the reins on July 1.

All yarn,needles,etc.. are at least 40% off!

All Buttons:  buy the tube and get 70% off!

All Books: 50% off!

All Patterns: buy 1 and get 2 more free!

Beatle posters, overstuffed purple chair, 9,5 cu. ft. Kenmore refrigerator, wooden shelf, antique spinning wheel chair...all are for sale!!!

Come in and Browse!  Stock up Now!!

Sue will be returning in September to teach classes!

Come in and say meow goodbye to Mew Mew!!

Thank you to all our customers who support their local friendly yarn shop!!

sue and mew mew