Mew Mew's Yarn Shop Mewsletter

Mew Mews Yarn Shop

Feb 16, 2016, 3:45:38 PM2/16/16
to mewmews...@googlegroups.com, s...@mewmewsyarnshop.com, coyot...@gmail.com
Mew Mew's Yarn Shop Mewsletter
Feb 16,2016

Mew Mew's Yarn Shop
2770 Dagny Way
Unit 108
Atlas Valley Shopping Center
95th & Arapaho
Lafayette, Co 80026

303-665-5591

www.mewmewsyarnshop.com

Hours:
Tues - Sat 10 - 6
closed Sun and Mon for Cat nap

**********************************
Mark your calendars now!
2016 Yarn Along The Rockies yarn crawl will be Sat. August 20 - Sunday
August 28
*************************************

hEY mEW, wHAT'S nEW?

Just in today: new MJ colors and weights! American Worsted, a 100%
superwash Merino. Made in USA and dyed right here in Lafayette!

Malabrigo Rios from Peru
Merino Superwash worsted weight

Re-purposed needle/ crochet keepers
something unique and cheap . Lots of styles and colors.

Buttons Galore
Big restock of buttons and clasps from all over the world.
Coconut,recycled glass,horn, bone, shell, wood. You'll find that unusual
perfect button in our collection.

Local ceramic heart/snowflake, rainbow trout, and natural buttons by
Jill Graham

White Brass and White Alloy elegant shawl pins and sticks by JUL

More marble and plain shawl pins

Big restock in Jamieson's Spindrift Shetland yarn. This is the real
stuff! Made in Shetland!
See the new Colorblend Cloche hat Pattern.

Arne & Carlos sock yarn---their latest colorways!

Classes
We still have some openings in A La Carte Classes
Learn anything in Knitting and/or crochet from beginner to experienced.
Choose your own project or we'll help you choose based on your ability.

Other class offerings:
6 month block of the month class
Free Form Fiber Arts with Julie
Needle Felting with Jill
Private lessons are also available!

See the class schedule at: www.mewmewsyarnshop.com
or call 303-665-5591

Special summer hours will be May 31 through July 16 : Tues - Fri. 12 -
6 and Sat 10 - 4

Sue will be hiking the Camino in Spain during this time. Has anyone else
done this? Stop in to chat! Sue is here Wed, Thurs or Friday.

Thanks for supporting your local friendly yarn shop! mewmew and suesue

jul pins