Dream IN Color Trunk Show

sue

Dec 1, 2017, 7:17:28 PM12/1/17
to Mew Mew's Yarn Shop

Get Ready For Dream In Color Trunkshow at Mew Mew's

When ?  Tuesday Dec 12th  All day  10 - 6

What?  Spun and hand dyed in the USA near Chicago, We carry  a lot of "Classy" here at Mew Mew's. Classy is a gorgeous wrst. wt.  superwash merino  hand paint that comes 250 yds per skein. We also carry the "Tulip Sweater" kit.
Why?
Veronica from D.I.C. is in town and offered to bring one-of-a-kinds in a  variety of weights of yarns. A lot of fingering and some Aran weight. Also smooshy with cashmere (sock yarn), Jilly, Jilly with cashmere.
Because you know a Knitter or Crocheter that loves color! A great chance to pick up something unusual that you're (they're) sure not to have.

Where? Mew Mew's Yarn Shop
2770 Dagny Way Unit 108
Arapahoe & 95th
Lafayette, Co
303-665-5591

How?  Get on your donkey and trod on down to see Mew Mew. Or leash up your sleigh.
That's it. Don't forget to ask for a Mew Mew's gift certificate for your holiday!
See ya!

sue and mew mew