Tacx Trainer Software 2.0 Download

Terese Kofoot

Dec 5, 2023, 11:25:34 AM12/5/23
to Mew ユーザ

Due to frequent requests regarding the usability of the Tacx Trainer software or alternatives to it, I would like to briefly summarize the main points: TTS4 can not be installed for a long time, but existing installations are not affected and can continue to be used (but I recommend that you make a backup copy via a drive image).
As an alternative, I recommend BigRingVR, so that already purchased Real Life Videos can be used normally after a new installation(even if BigRing can read different control files, should be reinstalled, because e.g. the Tacx files have a much worse quality due to the system). I do not recommend Rouvy and GoldenCheetah, because the former application will soon discontinue support for Real Life Videos and the latter does not control any roll resistance. Basically, I cannot give any information about which roller trainers are compatible with any training software. This information can only be found on the manufacturer's website.

Tacx has announced that it will discontinue support for this software on 31.03.2019 and that with a Windows 10 'Major Update' there is a risk that videos will no longer run. But it doesn't have to happen. If you use Windows 7 you won't get any problems. The Tacx Desktop App is not compatible with 3rd party videosand also has extremely poor ratings. Instead I recommend an open program like BigRingVR.Tacx Trainer Software - all versionsMy Real Life Videos are running with all versions of the Tacx Trainer Software. Please see the Tacx webpagewhich trainers are supported by TTS. This is independent from my videos.

tacx trainer software 2.0 download

Download https://tinurli.com/2wIsDi

The Tacx Fortius Software was original distributed with the Tacx iMagic and Fortius indoor trainers and provided Real Life Videos (RLV) and Virtual Reality (VR) world to cycle back in the early 2000s. Even though the software and trainer has been surpassed in terms of functionality and technology there are many users out there still using the Fortius software. To use the Fortius Software in Windows 7, Windows 8 or even on a Mac, it is best to create a Windows XP/Vista Virtual Machine, unless you have an old laptop or computer you can install Windows XP on.

2022: Two indoor seasons later now and the SIMCLINE (for TACX) was operated by me many, many times without any failure. So it turned out to be a solid and reliable design that several people have rebuilt and/or copied in the meanwhile. However, it is a daunting task (in time and effort) for many to build, it requires the use of quite some tools and you need to be relatively skilled in wood work. Therefore the idea has grown for an "easy" or "light" version of a next generation SIMCLINE 2.0. I have had quite some remarks from Wahoo KICKR users about the fact that the SIMCLINE can only be controlled by a smart TACX trainer. With the help of Christian B. (Canada) that disadvantage has been tackled in early 2022. Now there is a SIMCLINE software version for smart Wahoo KICKR trainers. You can test that with minimal components: See SIMCLINE for Wahoo on Github

Tacx utility is a free app for Android published in the Health & Nutrition list of apps, part of Home & Hobby.

The company that develops Tacx utility is Tacx B.V.. The latest version released by its developer is 2.4.0. This app was rated by 1 users of our site and has an average rating of 1.5.

To install Tacx utility on your Android device, just click the green Continue To App button above to start the installation process. The app is listed on our website since 2021-07-27 and was downloaded 653 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded app with your antivirus. Your antivirus may detect the Tacx utility as malware as malware if the download link to tacx.android.utility is broken.

How to install Tacx utility on your Android device:

  • Click on the Continue To App button on our website. This will redirect you to Google Play.
  • Once the Tacx utility is shown in the Google Play listing of your Android device, you can start its download and installation. Tap on the Install button located below the search bar and to the right of the app icon.
  • A pop-up window with the permissions required by Tacx utility will be shown. Click on Accept to continue the process.
  • Tacx utility will be downloaded onto your device, displaying a progress. Once the download completes, the installation will start and you'll get a notification after the installation is finished.

The Tacx Utility app will be phased out, please download the Tacx training app to upgrade your firmware or calibrate your trainer. With a fresh look and feel and many other training features you will get the most out of your Tacx smart trainer.

eebf2c3492