Hello All

Anand

Jun 2, 2017, 1:18:09 AM6/2/17
to gce mett group
Dear Friends,

Hope you are all doing well and almost all of you have got married, with kids and well settled. My very belated wishes to your married life.

My chronic PhD ended last year, August and I have recently joined M N Dastur & Co, Kolkata as an Analyst in Business. I want to Live in India, so did not have plans to settle abroad.

Sorry for being out of touch for a long time. My social life has dwindled to a small circle. Neither I am interested in getting married, so you will not hear that invitation from me. I am just contended with life as such.

Three weeks into my first job, I have just been briefed on a project in primary steelmaking. Just looking ahead to work on it.

Have a great weekend people!

Cheers
Anand
7685-933-853

¤¤¤Kathir¤¤¤

Jun 2, 2017, 1:42:56 AM6/2/17
to class mates
Dear anand
Welcome back to our group.. All the best for ur endeavour in life..

Chandra sekaran

Jun 2, 2017, 6:19:46 AM6/2/17
to mett_g...@googlegroups.com
welcome Anand

Anu Hari

Jun 2, 2017, 6:38:12 AM6/2/17
to mett_g...@googlegroups.com

Vanga sir.. Ungala tan thedikitirundom.. Good to know that u have completed ur PhD.. All the best..

sam baskar

Jun 2, 2017, 6:59:10 AM6/2/17
to mett_gce_2006
Hi,

You always welcome to jamshedpur

sam baskar

Jun 2, 2017, 7:01:05 AM6/2/17
to mett_gce_2006
and we looking good support for cold rolling technology............

Parthasarathi Marimuthu

Jun 2, 2017, 7:03:02 AM6/2/17
to mett_g...@googlegroups.com

Hi Anand,

H r u, welcome to Coimbatore

By sarathi

Sree R

Jun 2, 2017, 8:34:58 AM6/2/17
to gce mett group
Hi Scienceu welcome back to the group..

Chronic PhD !! Ela PhD yum chronic tan all good and congratulations now :)

sakthi murugan

Jun 2, 2017, 10:44:15 AM6/2/17
to mett_g...@googlegroups.com
Hi da..... Welcome........

Karthik V

Jun 2, 2017, 12:49:27 PM6/2/17
to gce mett group
Very good...

Happy to see your mail...

Best wishes...

Thanks and Regards

V. Karthik
9788444987

murugeshglad

Jun 2, 2017, 1:20:47 PM6/2/17
to mett_g...@googlegroups.com
Dai anand, Good to see ur msg in our group. Dnt worry Im still bachelor. Kolkata is a good place to rome but interms of woking environment u may feel some difficulty in woking with bengali guys they are dedicated in job. So u have to be arrogant with those ppls. Enjoy raskula, jalmoori, fish......

Sent from my Huawei Mobile
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to mett_gce_200...@googlegroups.com.

murugeshglad

Jun 2, 2017, 1:22:13 PM6/2/17
to mett_g...@googlegroups.com
Bengalis are Not dedicated in work...

Sent from my Huawei Mobile

Dai anand, Good to see ur msg in our group. Dnt worry Im still bachelor. Kolkata is a good place to rome but interms of woking environment u may feel some difficulty in woking with bengali guys they are dedicated in job. So u have to be arrogant with those ppls. Enjoy raskula, jalmoori, fish......

Sent from my Huawei Mobile

Jun 2, 2017, 1:36:13 PM6/2/17
to mett_g...@googlegroups.com
De nee irukkiya

senartcon

Jun 5, 2017, 12:22:51 AM6/5/17
to METT_GCE_2006
Dear All,

Thanks for the welcome and for the wishes too.

and welcome to Kolkata as well. I live and work in Salt lake city, a good locality in Kolkata.

Murugesa, no worries :)
and I hope I dont have to be in a situation to be arrogant.

Baskar, sure I shall visit.
and I am into extractive/process metallurgy.

Cheers
Anand

Sugumar Bangarusamy

Jun 5, 2017, 1:26:16 AM6/5/17
to mett_g...@googlegroups.com
Welcome Anand:)

Mohan Lakshmi

Jun 5, 2017, 3:36:48 AM6/5/17
to mett_g...@googlegroups.com
ENNA PA ANAND UYIRODU IRUKKA POLA!

sALT LAKE CITY, good locality unna kettangala?

arrongant na hindhi enna meaning ?

un photo ellam anuppa matiya?

Regdards
Jamesmoke

--
Thanks and Regards
Mohan J

senartcon

Jun 6, 2017, 12:13:29 AM6/6/17
to METT_GCE_2006
Smoke,

I havent taken pictures in a while. Karthik might have some pics taken during the recent conference at GCE.
He shall post if he has them and has time.

Anand

On Monday, June 5, 2017 at 1:06:48 PM UTC+5:30, Mohan J wrote:
ENNA PA ANAND UYIRODU IRUKKA POLA!

sALT LAKE CITY, good locality unna kettangala?

arrongant na hindhi enna meaning ?

un photo ellam anuppa matiya?

Regdards
Jamesmoke

On 5 June 2017 at 10:56, Sugumar Bangarusamy <nsbsu...@gmail.com> wrote:
Welcome Anand:)

On Jun 5, 2017 09:52, "senartcon" <sena...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear All,

Thanks for the welcome and for the wishes too.

and welcome to Kolkata as well. I live and work in Salt lake city, a good locality in Kolkata.

Murugesa, no worries :)
and I hope I dont have to be in a situation to be arrogant.

Baskar, sure I shall visit.
and I am into extractive/process metallurgy.

Cheers
Anand

Mohan Lakshmi

Jun 7, 2017, 4:30:59 AM6/7/17