My future plan

Vishnu

Sep 7, 2019, 1:57:07 AM9/7/19
to mett_g...@googlegroups.com

Dear friends,

Hope you are doing great.

I am planning to quit Ramakrishna Math and Mission and start a new Buddhist monastery in the near future. My plan is to revive pure/original Buddhism in India. I feel it is the time to proclaim Dharma again.

For a few years, I shall go out and struggle on my own to find a solution. Then, with the help of everyone, I shall set up a new monastery. I shall make a platform where people will be able to bring an end to suffering and attain Nirvana (Supreme Peace).

I believe a new history will be created. I request everyone to be part of this great revival and help in every possible way to achieve this.

I will probably stay here till May 2020. I shall keep posting you the updates.

Yours affectionately,

Vishnu

KAMALANATHAN K.

Sep 7, 2019, 5:56:56 AM9/7/19
to mett_g...@googlegroups.com
Dear surarchithanandha,
Advanced wishes for your future plan and execution.

arun kumar

Sep 7, 2019, 6:13:57 AM9/7/19
to mett_g...@googlegroups.com
Best wishes....