"WEDDING CEREMONY" on 13th Nov 2017

KAMALANATHAN K.

Nov 7, 2017, 12:30:44 AM11/7/17
to gce mett group, mett_g...@googlegroups.com

My Dear Friends,
Plz join us to celebrate the wedding ceremony which will be held on 13th NOV 2017 at MYM FAISAL MAHAL, Chidambaram.
Call me at 9600614215.
Whats app @ 8220620170.
Note: Please find the invitation that have been attached for your reference. Ring me in advance to facilitate necessary arrangements.  Thank you all in advance...

¤¤¤Kathir¤¤¤

Nov 7, 2017, 3:21:45 AM11/7/17
to class mates
Advance wishes kamal.. My brother (as well our department junior 😊)  staying in chidambaram.. He will attend the function..

Mohan Lakshmi

Nov 7, 2017, 3:25:36 AM11/7/17
to mett_g...@googlegroups.com
enna kamal eppati irukka?
--
Thanks and Regards
Mohan J

Karthik V

Nov 7, 2017, 4:05:09 AM11/7/17
to gce mett group
Dear Friends

We can plan for a get together on 12.11.2017 (Sunday) at Chidambaram..
Thanks and Regards

V. Karthik
9788444987

murugesh