Dependency problem

zorglub

Oct 20, 2011, 10:44:37 PM10/20/11
to metric_fu
Metric_fu looks very interesting. Attempting to install it today
(under rvm installed ruby-1.9.1-p378 on OS X), I get:

$ gem install metric_fu
ERROR: While executing gem ... (Gem::DependencyError)
Unable to resolve dependencies: metric_fu requires chronic (~>
0.3.0); churn requires chronic (>= 0.2.3); main requires chronic (~>
0.6.2)

Thanks!
Art

Dan Mayer

Nov 22, 2011, 12:13:01 AM11/22/11
to metr...@googlegroups.com
Sorry about that I didn't realize when locking some of churns gems that I was causing a conflict... Also, sorry I didn't get to this sooner, I actually was just trying to install metric_fu myself and ran into this same issue. I pushed a new version of churn 0.0.15 that allows metric_fu to install without issues.