QGIS vs WMTS Feed

John Sweet

Feb 24, 2023, 7:05:53 AM2/24/23
to Met Office DataPoint
I've seen one post in the past that describes the same problem, but with no responses - I've added the WMTS server address to QGIS, and accessing the layers descriptions presents no issue, but actually displaying a layer just gives a blank layer. Metadata is there for the server, but no data being displayed on the map. I've tried adding a temporal property to the layer as well but that apparently had no impact.

Looking at the attached file something seems suspect in the tile bounds area - not sure what's up.

Grateful if anyone has any experience with this issue. I can successfully call WMTS tiles via the API using code, but calls in GIS are clearly more usable.
Screenshot 2023-02-24 120209.png