Is it possible to retrieve pollen forecast using API?

Alex G

Jun 15, 2023, 10:45:27 AM6/15/23
to Met Office DataPoint
Hi everyone! I was just wondering if its possible to fetch pollen data using Datapoint API? I have already browsed through all documentation and API reference, but did not find anything related to pollen. If anyone knows free API that provides such observations, I would be very thankful if you could share the link with me. Thanks!

Patrick Matheson

Jun 16, 2023, 2:15:11 AM6/16/23
to Met Office DataPoint
Metoffice only have pollen on their website, you could get the data from the raw web page, only other option is maybe to use  Ambee Pollen API - Real-Time & Forecast Pollen Count Data (getambee.com)