Fwd: methstate trouble shutting

Meng Zhou

Dec 2, 2020, 9:21:48 AM12/2/20
to meth...@googlegroups.com, Jianping...@outlook.com
Hi Jianping,

Thank you for using methpipe. I'm forwarding you to our team who can also help you for troubleshooting.

It would help us identify the problem if you can share your command line for running methpie and a few lines of your input data (the .mr file).

Best regards,
Meng

Dec 2, 2020, 9:45:29 AM12/2/20
to meth...@googlegroups.com
Looks like this issue has been resolved.

Best regards,
Meng