How to compare amr in different groups

Kangli Wang

Jan 8, 2018, 4:28:45 PM1/8/18
to MethPipe and MethBase Users

I got the amr of each sample using amrfinder. First, I do not know the meaning of the 4th column in the output bed file. Secondly, because I have many samples in groups, how could I get the common amr within groups and the specific amr in different groups?

Meng Zhou

Jan 8, 2018, 4:39:57 PM1/8/18
to meth...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

This topic has been discussed in our github repo, and I should have let this post come through in the google group a while ago. Sorry for missing it. I think for now we can continue the discussion on github. In the future let's keep the github issue section for the discussion of most technical problems and bug report. Thanks again for your interest and contribution to our pipeline!

Best regards,
Meng