Meteor debug pausing on every uncaught exception during startup, can't disable

Graeme Pyle

Mar 2, 2015, 3:48:09 PM3/2/15
to meteo...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

When I connect to the debug interface, I have to press "continue" many, many times because it breaks every on uncaught "Error: ENOENT, no such file or directory" exception. These exceptions are harmless and expected since Meteor runs normally in non-debug mode.

I can't figure out how to disable "break on uncaught exceptions" - does anyone know how?

I don't know if this is a new problem. Previously, I would change the "debug-brk" to "debug" and then connect after startup, but that doesn't seem to work since my last Meteor upgrade.

Any help or pointers would be appreciated.

Graeme

Graeme Pyle

Mar 2, 2015, 3:59:34 PM3/2/15
to meteo...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, just saw the message about the move to Discourse. Please continue this thread here: