Best Online SAP BASIS Training

sarithai...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2015, 4:14:28 AM3/4/15
to meteo...@googlegroups.com
Biginfosys Provides the Best SAP BASIS Online Training under the guidance of well Experienced, Highly Qualified and Certified SAP Professionals. So, Our Professionals provides Real-time, Practical and Project based knowledge transfer on SAP BASIS Activities to the students. We are dedicated in providing Hadoop online training by maintaining Global Standards and according to the trainee requirement.

Some of the SAP BASIS Course topics that covered by our professionals:

1.An introduction to SAP
2.An introduction to ERP
3.SAP AG: Evolution & Strategy
4.SAP Product Evolution
5.SAP Services Overview ( OSS )
6.An introduction to BASIS
7.Architecture of SAP R/3
8.Overview of SAP Landscape
9.Installation of SAP Inst tools
10.Overview of SAP MMC

And many sub topics are there for more details please go through the website.

Please call us for the Demo Classes we have regular batches and weekend batches.

Contact Number: 720-463-3801, 720-463-3901

Email: bigin...@gmail.com,

Web: http://biginfosys.com/sap-basis-online-training.html