1.0.2 to 1.0.3: PhantomJS user no longer connects consistently to Meteor during testing

Andrew Mao

Feb 10, 2015, 1:58:27 PM2/10/15
to meteo...@googlegroups.com
When upgrading from Meteor 1.0.2 to 1.0.3, some of my Travis CI tests have begun failing in strange ways:

It appears that the PhantomJS client attempts to keep reconnecting to the server every second, and doesn't stay logged in.

It's not clear from the Meteor changelog what changed in the user accounts that would cause this, and how I can fix it. Would any of the core developers be able to drop a quick hint here?

Thanks,
Andrew

Andrew Mao

Feb 10, 2015, 2:29:57 PM2/10/15
to meteo...@googlegroups.com
Some debugging reveals that Meteor.status() keeps pinging between true and false on the `connected` value. Is there some reason that PhantomJS behaves so differently compared to the browser here?