appcache works locally but not in production

Almog Koren

Feb 25, 2015, 11:02:00 AM2/25/15
to meteo...@googlegroups.com
Been debugging this for sometime and still get figure what's going on if anyone has run into this issue before please help.

Everything works fine on my localhost but once I deploy to production it seems that app cache loads but gets stuck and the app does not render the page content (html, css, ect..) But it's only parts of the content for example I see my header and navigation.

I'm also getting the following error

 Application Cache Checking event
(index):1 Application Cache Error event: Manifest fetch failed (6)

I tried removing all my app packages but that had no affect.