V 1.8.4 - "Records of 28 number of fields" not supported - asc2ms

Paul

Apr 2, 2010, 5:44:55 AM4/2/10
to metastockcmdlineutils
I am using 1.8.4 and recieved the following message "Records of 28
number of fields not supported" when using asc2ms. I have searched the
disussion group, but it seems no on else has had this problem
NB: I am using the data that has been provided with the down load to
become acquainted with asc2ms.

I am using cmd: asc2ms -f ASC_FILE.asc -m MASTER

I have also tried 1.8.6 and get the same error message as Samri "The
application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000005).

My operating system is XP Prof 2002 SP3